Gold Rainbow Hammer is BACK!

J-Dog

It looks like I can frag my hammer again!  Just to be clear, it's more of a micro-hammer, kinda in between a true hammer and a frogspawn....but nevertheless a sweet piece.  This time I will cut frags to order, so if u would like a piece, please let me know.  I can only cut a limited amount, so once again it will be first come first serve.  2 headed frags will be $120.  If u would like a larger frag cut, just let me know.  PM always gets a faster response.  

image.png.9316c87db9e2a868d1c6fe841bc22fdd.png

Edited by J-Dog
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, MrBret said:

Im tempted to come pick out a four head branch. This hammer is nicer than i can capture on my cell....has a pearlish tint to it.    I got this 2 headed frag last round he did. Thanks again J-Dog

20200408_182947.jpg

No problem bud!  It was great seeing again.

• Like 1

Hammer is not a toilet paper, only few week .

you increase $50 to $60.

you are not polite to response my PM , when I want to buy 1 head ($50)  . ( Last post ) 

Because you want to sale $60 now. 

Edited by tinvn

1 hour ago, tinvn said:

you increase $50 to $60.

you are not polite to response my PM , when I want to buy 1 head ($50)  . ( Last post ) 

My last thread for this piece was over a month ago and it clearly stated first come first serve.  I am sorry u did not receive one last time, but their were only a limited number of frags cut.  

7 hours ago, tinvn said:

you increase $50 to $60.

Please send personal responses to seller and not clog up his for sale thread.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Aerixx said:

Picked one of these Hammers up, and like Bret said the pic just doesn’t do it justice. It’s peach colored and glows under the blues. One of the nicest hammers I’ve seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope u enjoy it as much as I do.  It’s a stunning piece!

• 5 months later...

It looks like I have more frags available, once again.  Broke a large branch off accidentally the other day, so I’ve decided to chop it up.  No single head frags this time, only 2 and 4 headed frags available.  If u decide to get a 4 headed frag, I’ll make sure it has a baby head or two growing on it as a bonus.  PM me if interested