Rose Bubble Tip Anemones for Sale

mpfinnigan

I'm looking to sell a few Anemones from my Tank and make room for corals.  

They are commonly called Rose Bubble Tips.  Red to pink tips and base is blue green with white spots.  All around 2-4 inches in diameter, depending on how opened up they are.  Pics don't give them justice, they are vivid red in my tank and always a conversation starter.

I have 3 to sell, $35ea OBO.

We can negotiate a place to meet or you can pick up.  If Shipping is required, we can arrange a FedEx overnight at buyer's expense.

20200221_092859.jpg

20200221_092831.jpg

Edited by mpfinnigan
  • Like 2

Just a quick FYI, you may be asking a bit much for the nems, I think the most I've ever seen them listed here for Roses was $40 for very large ones, usually ~$20-$35 though. Not trying to offend! Just wanted to give you a heads up you may not get much for responses. Good luck 👍

• Like 1

$30-$35 is a very fair price for them, I think you'll have better luck at that price point. They're beautiful nems, look very healthy. Depending on your location I may be interested in one for a friend's tank, she was just talking about getting one so I'll ask her and let you know. I just recently bought one or I'd be interested for one for myself!

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk