February Meeting at the New Premium Aquarium

badxgillen

It is time again to mark the 2020 calendar, we will be having a PNWMAS club meeting at the new Premium Aquarium store at the end of the month!

TPA New location pic 1.jpg

Not too long ago the TPA made a transition into a new building in south Salem that seems to be a great fit for their establishment, nice open spaces and rows and rows of coral and fish tanks, not to mention a wide selection of dry goods.

TPA new location pic 2.jpg

As usual the club will provide some food and beverages for those who attend as well as a raffle to partake in. I am also getting some confirmation on  a coral group buy in for a nice colony or two brought in by the TPA. Once we have more details on that we will post them up here so just stay tuned.

When - Saturday February 29th 1:PM

Where - The Premium Aquarium 4071 Liberty Rd S, Salem, Oregon 97302

What - Sales, Raffles, Food, Friends, and a coral group buy.

• Like 6

I am still waiting to hear back from Garret at the TPA about what coral colonies he has in store for us but I do know that we will have a number of nice raffle prizes in store for the PNWMAS club such as...

MP10-VORTECH-QUIETDRIVE-WIRELESS-1000x1000__50638.1525356787.jpg

A brand new Echotech MP 10 propeller circulation pump to get your water flow in style. A very flexible and non intrusive way to keep that water moving in the reef tank.

JBJ ATO.jpg

A duel sensor automatic top off unit to help keep that salinity stable long term, and piece of mind when you are away from the tank for a period of time.

Fritz Salt Case.jpg

And something that everybody needs once in a while, a full case of some of the finer marine grade salts. I have been using the fritz for a little while now and I am pretty happy with it, here is a chance to give it a whirl.

We will have a few other items to add to this list of prizes including some certificates from some of our fine sponsors here at PNWMAS, we will post some more news on the meet soon so keep your eyes peeled.

• Like 2

Can't believe this is coming up this Saturday already!  Really looking forward to seeing the new store and hopefully getting pieces of those lovely acans!  As per usual, there will be food raffles and lots of scintillating conversation - oh yeah, and some awesome livestock as well if prior visits to TPA are anything to go by.  Hope to see a lot of you there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, badxgillen said:

So it is looking like there will be a 9 spot buy in on each of these acans, at $20.00 each for 2+polyp frags.

AND, to make things interesting,  we plan on starting a grow out contest for those who get a chance to snag a frag of these bad boys.

Hey Bert - I would like one of each please - not sure if you wanted to start that in the thread or not but just in case...

1 hour ago, badxgillen said:

So it is looking like there will be a 9 spot buy in on each of these acans, at $20.00 each for 2+polyp frags.

AND, to make things interesting,  we plan on starting a grow out contest for those who get a chance to snag a frag of these bad boys.

Will it be first come first serve on these, or can we reserve one on the forum? If we can reserve one ahead of time, I'd like to put my name down for one of these.

20200223_151333.thumb.jpg.b430a6c63a68e622f03358e09f4f831d.jpg

Okay so we have...

AlbertaReef for Acan A and B,

Optimus Prime for Acan A and B,

BigDan for Acan A and B,

Duck Head for Acan A,

Badxgillen for Acan A and B,

ReefSoup for Acan B,

Bear for Acan B,

Coral reef Tankers for Acan A,

Snappy for Acan A,

Exodus for Acan A and B,

Deuce for Acan B,

Tandor69 for Acan B,

Leaving 1 of Acan A and 0 frags of Acan B. If we get more bites I will relinquish one of the cuts I reserved so someone else can participate.

• Like 1