the ReefBox is closing

The ReefBox

Please read the attachment for information. This is not by choice and has left me at a loss for words. Thank you to all that have supported me, helped put me on the map and gave me the opportunity to provide you with quality fish and corals. I know the question will come up, “Are you gonna move”. The short answer is no, not right now.  I frankly can not afford to set up again. Anyone who has started a business understands this!!! My goal is to rebuild the funds and as I get closer to retirement....start up again. I know many will ask, “what about the livestock”. It has all been sold in a package deal. I will be selling off most of the equipment as I do not want to store it. I will let everyone know what’s available after I take it all down 

thanks again, it’s been a fun ride!

brian

ED99F96E-3B41-4DF4-80E6-1D9BACF01226.png

• Sad 8

Oh my gosh I am so sorry [emoji22] it's a terrible situation no matter what but at least you were able to find a buyer to buy all of your livestock at once, trying to sell off everything that quickly a few at a time would have been an absolute nightmare. All the best to you

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for your support. I feel like I was just getting traction and then the rug gets pulled out from under my feet. Just makes me want to do better next time! I’m not sure when or where but can tell you with certainty it will be in Vancouver. I will be selling off all the remaking equipment soon. I will make a for sale thread on social media!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...