Tank breakdowns/consolidation

Geeklet

Breaking down my 50g SCA and 20g Waterbox as part of our decision to consolidate and downsize a bit. Tanks are in good used condition, with normal wear and tear. Pictures may be viewed at https://photos.app.goo.gl/288NGg7Vwzmqnzmi6

There is one noteworthy scratch on the 50g (pictured). It is a well established tank, with green fuzzy mushrooms and GSP growing on the back, and tons of purple coralline algae. It does have a moderate amount of bubble algae on the rocks, which spent a few months unchecked after my emerald crabs were moved out.

On the 20g, there is a small piece missing from plastic above the return (see picture) that does not affect function, and is not generally noticable. Prices as listed, or make offer on full setup (priority to full setup offers). Offers on coral and livestock will be considered.

Motivated to sell quickly -- husband is encouraging me to consider take-all offers.

Sold 50g SCA cube + stand + sump - $350
Sold Gyre 3k (only a few months old) - $125
Sold AI Prime HD with metal L-mount (x2) - $300
Sold Skimmer (x1.5/extra parts) - $50

Sold20g Waterbox AIO + stand - $150
Current USA Marine IC Pro 18" + 2 eflux pumps + controller - $200

Sold Mismatched clownfish - $20
Sold Bonded yellow watchman goby and pistol shrimp - $30
Sold Melanurus wrasse (injured eye) $20
Sold Lawnmower blenny (handfed) - $10
Sold Tiger pistol shrimp (unpaired) - $10
Sold Tailspot Blenny ([language filter]) - $10

Free to good home with other purchase
Sold Regal demoiselle damselfish (x2, one confirmed female)
Sold Lemon damsel
Sold Blue/yellow-tailed damsel

Coral/anemones/inverts
Sold Rainbow BTA - $45
Sold Black Widow BTA - $150
Sold Rock Flower Anemones (x3) - $80 on old rock with unknown zoas, red duster worms, and goodness knows what else.
Sold More Rock Flower Anemones, plus clam (x2) - these guys have made a home on the rock that my Crocea clam is on. $200

Live Rock - sold
**This rock does have some bubble algae on it, so introduce into your tank with caution. I did not add emerald crabs to address it, as I knew I would be reconfiguring tanks in the near future**
Rock with God of War zoanthid colony
Rock with Firework Cloves, Red Montipora, bleached Green montipora, red/green blastos, regular cloves, and hitchhiker bivalve
Rock with Fire and Ice zoanthid colony
Rock with green hairy rhodactis mushrooms
Rock with green/tinged red discosoma mushrooms
Rock with sea whip
Rock with unknown zoanthid, partially bleached green pavona, purple/green rhodactis, baby orange/green rhodactis
Rock covered in orange Ricordia Yuma mushrooms

20191220_130512.jpg

Edited by Geeklet
Updating stock
  • Like 1