Frags for sale

NateDawg

11/10/19

Frags up for sale. I have a few of each that I will be posting. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I may be interested in trades depending on what you got to offer. I have bundle options too. 

Buy 1 frag = regular price

Buy two frags = 5% off purchase

Buy three frags = 10% off purchase

Buy 4 frags = 15% off purchase

Buy 5+ frags = 20% off purchase

I am located in Albany, OR but do travel to Portland so I can meet people there if needed. If the frag dies within 7 days from obtaining it, replacement will be given based on the sellers discretion and photo evidence. But if there's any other issues, just message me and we can work things out.

Pink Diamond Zoanthids 3+ polyps - $50 (1 frags left)

Utter Chaos Zoanthids 3+ polyps - $35      (Sold out currently)

Granny Apple Smith Zoa 3+ polyps - $35   (2 frags left) 

Blueberry fields Zoa 20+ polyps - $20        (Sold out currently)

Jk's Crab Nebula 5+ polyps - $20                (Sold out currently)

Pink diamonds

20191020_165013.jpg

Utter Chaos

087A9203.jpg

Edited by NateDawg
Editing date and amount of frags left

Got a pic of the larger Utter Chaos? I’m interested.
And here is a pic of the blueberry fields I just took in my tank today. Easily one of my favorite zoas. I believe your colony came from a frag I sold you! d667d298046a0c24bda7d75341639197.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, Paratore said:

Got a pic of the larger Utter Chaos? I’m interested.
And here is a pic of the blueberry fields I just took in my tank today. Easily one of my favorite zoas. I believe your colony came from a frag I sold you! d667d298046a0c24bda7d75341639197.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, that's correct, actually both the utter chaos and the blueberries came from you. Someone bought my largest piece, so the one pictured right now is the largest.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Cobalt said:

I'd get an Utter Chaos and Blueberry fields if you were headed in sometime. I work from home weekdays so can usually meet up someplace like C&C. I also live close to downtown.

Yeah, I'll plan on making a trip to CNC this weekend and I'll have those guys with me. What times work for you?

2 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Yeah, I'll plan on making a trip to CNC this weekend and I'll have those guys with me. What times work for you?

Saturday around 5ish works for me, alternatively Sunday around 11. I can be flexible, just trying to time a little around some errands

Edited by Cobalt