Help: Chalice losing color and tissue

SuncrestReef

I bought this chalice two months ago. For the past month or so, it has been slowly losing color, and now some tissue is starting to recede. I have it placed on a rock at the bottom of my tank, partially under an overhang where 3/4 of the chalice gets light and 1/4 is shaded. PAR in the light is 150, PAR in the shaded area is 35. Water flow is low-medium. Here are my water parameters:

Salinity: 1.026
Temp: 78.0 - 78.3 F
pH: 8.0 - 8.4
Alk: 8.5 dKH
Cal: 420 ppm
Mag: 1350 ppm
NO3: 4 - 8 ppm
PO4: 0.02 - 0.04 ppm

I dose BRS 2-part, and my Trident measures Alk/Cal/Mag multiple times per day so I know there have been no spikes. I also target feed Reef Roids twice per week. All of my other corals (SPS, LPS, and softies) look healthy.

Could it be too little flow?  Too much light?  Other ideas?

Here are before and after photos:

Aug 15, 2019:
IMG_6966.jpg

Oct 11, 2019:
IMG_7368.jpg

7 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Is it possible it got stung ? I see a Favia in the background and at night the tentacles can come out particularly if you dose with aminos.

No, that favia is about 6 inches away (looks closer in the photo) and I routinely look at my tank every night with a flashlight (because that's just what I do) and there are no tentacles long enough to come close to the chalice.  Plus, this has been a long, slow decline that you wouldn't even notice day to day, but over a period of weeks the color loss has become apparent.

I'm taking Rudy's advice to move it to a darker area for a while.  Hopefully it bounces back.

• Like 1