ReeFi's favorite LPS collections

danlu_gt

Got some new additions to my collection today!  I placed them in my frag tank before rearranging my previous corals but still can't get them all to fit in my 50 gal cube LPS garden.

When I decided to leave the aluminum film on the styrofoam underneath the tank, I figure it would be good to help light up underside of the frags.  Now I see, it's a terrible idea for taking top down coral photos.  haha

I had to remove some previous favorites to another tank.  I don't want to setup a 5th tank so maybe if I decide I can part with some, then I may bring some to coming NW frag fest.  

DLU_1865.JPG

DLU_1871.JPG

DLU_1874.JPG

DLU_1921.JPG

DLU_1923.JPG

DLU_1931.JPG

DLU_1936.JPG

DLU_1944.JPG

• Like 9

That is jawdropping.  Does that bubble's tentacles not cause problems being that close to others?  Is that a Duo over the tank? 
It may cause problems if it get any bigger.

Yes, I put a ReeFi Duo Extreme running default LPS profile on this tank. :)

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

My wife figured out my scheme when I started to put ReeFi Duo Extremes on all my tanks... "...so that's why you wanted to start making reef LEDs."

She said I need to stop "reinvesting" in corals from the ReeFi sells. I told her that her shares will be the corals when I frag them. [emoji1787]

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, danlu_gt said:

My wife figured out my scheme when I started to put ReeFi Duo Extremes on all my tanks... "...so that's why you wanted to start making reef LEDs."

She said I need to stop "reinvesting" in corals from the ReeFi sells. I told her that her shares will be the corals when I frag them. emoji1787.png

Hey if it's any consolation to her, at least you know how to pick worthwhile investments where frags are concerned!

• Like 1