Bayer for mites? for roses?

Trailermann

20 minutes ago, Trailermann said:

"Every one" says Bayer is the ticket for dipping corals.  But Bayer has many products.  I bought their Rose and Flower Insect Killer.  Is this the one to user? 

Count me out of "every one".  Since @Gumby and @Lexinverts turned me on to potassium chloride I've never looked back or had a pest issue again.  I felt awful dipping my hands in Bayer, even with gloves, so this food grade product works a lot better for me.  My apologies for not answering your question directly Paul but that ended up being my answer to the Bayer question ultimately.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, youcallmenny said:

That reminds me that the original source of this knowledge was Rudy.  

Potassium Chloride food grade is what Rudy uses. It is 1 tablespoon per gallon for just over 20 minutes. Terry from Seahorse might have some. If you want to try it.

• Like 1

thanks everyone. I am going with Revive, Bayer, and new plugs per BRS video, plus H2O2 for algae.
Finally have a few corals in my well cured and cycled 20 ga. coral Q.T.  ....And still healthy after a full two days.  So I am taking it one day at a time with careful observation and testing. Excited that I might finally be on the right track after killing scores of beautiful corals.

Just trying to help prevent loss like I had. Some of mine were wwc pieces that were nice, like a couple Millies. 

I mix Bayer to a watered down milk color(can't see through it but also not white) and soak for 10-15 with flow, I use a disposable pipette. Then 2 or 3 rinses for 5 minutes each in tank water, also with flow. I do all my acclimation before.