3rd Annual Northwest Frag Festival

Gumby

Frag Festival

Don’t miss this years Show! It will be the biggest and best one yet! $2,000+++ in raffle prizes! 14 Vendors! Large variety or corals for everyone! Huge selection Sps, chalices, zoathids, acans, monti’s, torches, acans. You get the idea. We will have Vendor vouchers available. Remember it helps support a cause. We would like to be able to set up more schools with tanks but you all know it is not cheap. So if anything come and support the kids. Please share this with your fishy friends.

Frag Fest
Saturday, October 5 of 2019
11 AM to 4 PM

Event Location:
Boys & Girls Club of SW Washington
Clinton & Gloria John Clubhouse
409 NE Anderson Road
Vancouver, WA 98665

•  
  • Like 4

We actually maxed out the space with vendors this year so there should be something on hand for every taste in coral - or even some new killer lights if you visit ReeFi at the show.  Many vendors from outside the PDX area as well so great opportunity to see some livestock that you wouldn't normally get to see.  Hope you can make it there and help support the Tanks for Teachers program while you shop!

• Like 6

NW Frag Festival Oct. 5th in Vancouver Wa

Please welcome Damien with What the Frag this year. He will make a great addition to our show this year.

I have a variety of corals for sale and prices ranging from low to high end. I've been in the hobby about 17 years, you can see some of my videos at youtube.com/whatthefrag

I have a 200 gallon mixed reef and a 40 gallon frag tank. I've been selling coral for about a year now.

My frag tank is full of mainly SPS and Zoas right now for the show but I have a handful of LPS such

as chalices, torches, gonis etc. I will have some high end shrooms as well available also.

• Like 1

Sea King Aquariums

HI, I am Chris the owner here at Sea King Aquariums! I was introduced to the aquarium hobby in high school by a buddy of mine. My passion for this hobby just grew from there. Working at a local aquarium store ignited my fire to run my own business. I started Sea King Aquariums in 2012 as a small garage business and in 2015 am fortunate enough to have upgraded to a full store front. I am really excited to share my knowledge with you and try to provide you with the best corals and fish in the hobby.

If I am not at the store, I enjoy spending time with my wife, Justine, and our dog, Peanut. I would love to travel around and see the reefs around the world. We honeymooned in the Maldives where I had the best time snorkeling and seeing the reef up close and personal (highly recommended!).

I hope to see you soon.

Next Saturday Oct. 5th Frag Fest.

Nwfragfest.com

• Like 1

Some of you asking the coral name on Golden Basket Reef Raffle frags, top to bottom with retail price:

1. GB Stormy Day  50.00

2. GB Tiger Hornet  50.00

3. GB Hyper Pink  50.00

4. GB Tootsie Roll  100.00

5. GB Crimson  75.00

6. JF Candyland Cyphastrea   40.00

7. GB Flash Favia  50.00

8. Bicolor Blasto  45.00

9. Daredevil Favia  40.00

10. GB Suncore Micromussa  100.00

Edited by goldenbasketreef
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Tomorrow is the big day - hope you all plan to come out and see all the fantastic vendors at the 3rd annual NWFragFest!  Should be a great selection of coral (drooling over Rudy's pieces right now) along with some killer raffle prizes and, as always, good company.  Don't forget, the event is a fund raiser for our Tanks for Teachers program - one of which is actually at the Boys and Girls club.  Come on by and join the fun!

3 minutes ago, Cobalt said:

I just have to say this was my first frag fest and I was really impressed with the vendors and the deals. I wish I could have spent all day there, and I wish I could have spent more! A big thanks to the event organizers.

88E5D4D7-97EA-4913-A482-AB0E7999EF0A.jpeg

Glad you enjoyed the event!  It seemed like people were finding lots of good deals and there were still really nice pieces left as the vendors were packing up. Kudos to all our participants this year for bringing such awesome coral for us and a big thank you to all who came and checked it out even in such nice weather and supported the Tanks for Teachers program

Also want to give a special call out to our very own PNWMAS board member Jim @Gumby for all his amazing prep work to pull off this event. It takes a lot of dedication to make this happen - that and a lot of hard work from all our awesome volunteers. You all rock!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I like to thank you for all the people that stop buy Golden Basket booth.

This wonderful show has been better each year and this even couldn't have been done without

the wonderful crew that work with great effort for excellence. I salute to you all for the well put show.

Would also like to extend the thanks to all vendors from local and from Seattle area that make this show great 

in selection of quality corals.

It is also very awesome to all the attendees that make time to come and spend money for a good cause, TFT Program. Thank you all for coming.

Grow more corals for next year show, till next year cheers!!!

• Like 9