3rd Annual Northwest Frag Festival

Gumby

I wanted to give everyone a heads up. After our first two successful frag festival. We are going to see if we can make the 3rd one the best yet. It will at the Boys and Girls in Vancouver October 5th Saturday. So save the date and your money. You can also go on nwfragfest.com for more info.

• Like 17

Just now, Optimusprime3605 said:

Wow! That's is awesome!
Are you allowed to share the vendor names at this time? emoji6.png

Sent from Atlantis 🤙

Good question.  Not sure at what point in the process we have done that before.  I will defer to Jim on that as he is the primary vendor contact. @Gumby  Whenever we do decide it's OK we will be updating the NWFragfest.com web site as well.

• Like 2

We have some really great Vendors returning to the Frag fest. 

Golden Basket(Rudy Batara)

Unrivaled Reef(Gene Friend)

Shipwrecked Corals(Mike Philips)

Coraltopia(Natalia Washington) 

Captive Reef Aquaculture(Paul Hamby)

Many Vendors to come. A great group to start out with.

• Like 2

I am glad to welcome a new comer to the Frag Festival this year. Nima from SeattleCorals. LargestOnline Reef Store in WA state, he has been in business for 4 years, and Ship to 48 states. He is looking to open second store soon in south Seattle, he has been in the hobby for over 7 years. Check out his website or facebook page for more info.

• Like 1

Sea City Corals

I have been in the reefing hobby for almost 15 years. As my passion for reef keeping grew, my business partner and I decided to open Sea City Corals. Sea City Corals is a coral farm located in Monroe Washington. We have an online store and are doing sales out of Wooddinville WA. Our goal is to open a full saltwater fish and coral store in the near future. We specialize in high end corals such as Chalices, Acros, Acans, Euphyllias and more. Please come check out Yuri at the Frag Festival Oct. 5th this year. Also check him out on facebook and his website. A great addition to our show.

• Like 1

Please also welcome another new comer to the Oct. 5th Frag Festival. Should be a Great addition!

AquaBiomics is a local startup company offering a brand new service for the aquarium hobby: analysis of the microbial community (the microbiome) in your reef tank. Eli Meyer, the owner and developer of this company, will be attending the Frag Fest this year to promote and answer questions about this new service. We'll have AquaBiomics sampling kits available for purchase at a special discounted rate, and are contributing a free "Before & After" analysis to the raffle. We're also selling a variety of coral frags, including more than 20 varieties of Zoas and Palys and other assorted hard and soft corals.

• Like 8

Here are some corals you will see from Captive Reef Aquaculture at the Frag Fest Oct 5th. Getting lots of Frags ready for the Fragfest next month! Walt Disney, Space Invaders, Burning Bananas, GoldMeisters, Mummy Eyes, Bounce Mushrooms & a lot more. The Clownfish are 3 months old today!

Image may contain: plant and indoor
No photo description available.
Image may contain: plant and outdoor
Image may contain: plant, water and outdoor
Image may contain: food
  • Like 4

If anyone is looking for new lights for their tank or curious to see what corals look like wide spectrum and  high quality led light. Come check Daniel's with Reefi Lab. He will have a demo table at the Frag Fest Oct 5th.

ReeFi Lab is a start-up combining both Daniel’s passion of reef keeping and computer engineering. He worked most of his career at Intel designing microprocessors, and with the support of his wife, they decided to start this new venture.  Daniel will show off ReeFi Duo Extreme.  ReeFi’s 2nd gen reef led lighting which incorporates ReeFlectors™ (first anti-glare, even color blend and light distribution with natural skimmer in compact form factor).  Daniel will display some of his favorite corals to show case ReeFi Duo Extreme’s true color reef LED.

• Like 4