Help! Brand new pajamas dying!

Burningbaal

Help! I heard my wrasse might be hiding because he is alone in the tank, so I got three pajama cards today (Petco this time, but it's one of the nicer ones). I dripped for about an hour and a half (came with low salinity), then used safety stop for the first time.

Just moved them from the blue to the tank and they're all dying! They looked fine in the blue!6a84aeb3e26fe147924466c97aab5d7d.jpg46d2fa93331ed6d6ca519e30c17fb273.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I had a suspicion my refractometer might be off. Can and Mg are reading off the charts, stores are reading as really low salinity. When Petco checked my salinity, it was with a swing arm. I always call with rodi like it says to, but I decided to buy some 35ppt solution. Should read 1.0264

95072ae2670dcb1e9347deb5665b6606.jpg

• Confused 1

Did you calibrate it?  They usually have a screw to zero it out before you take any readings.  
Regularly cal'd with rodi. But my Mg and Ca were way high, noticed I was adding more salt per gallon than seemed right. So I bought the cal solution. Now when I look with ro water it reads about 1.009