August BBQ at SuncrestReef

badxgillen

Somebody today asked me about the Apex pushbutton box I have inside my cabinet door, but I can't remember who.  If it was you and you're reading this, I got it from Harry Singer after seeing him post about it on the Neptune Facebook group.  He also has a lot of info on Instagram under HarrysAquatics.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SuncrestReef said:

Somebody today asked me about the Apex pushbutton box I have inside my cabinet door, but I can't remember who.  If it was you and you're reading this, I got it from Harry Singer after seeing him post about it on the Neptune Facebook group.  He also has a lot of info on Instagram under HarrysAquatics.

That was @Trailermann I think. 

Edited by jtarmitage
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, danlu_gt said:

Thank you John for hosting and letting me demo my light on your tank.  You tank is pretty amazing, so neat and clean both inside and out!!

Great seeing everyone after being out of town and missing last few monthly meetings!

Great to see you Daniel and get a demo of the light - very impressive piece of work!

Also a big thank you to John for generously hosting this month.  It was a pleasure to see your beautiful and well thought out tank which, I am sure, provided a lot of us some inspiration.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SuncrestReef said:

Well missed it.........wanted to show but things came up...........

Harry makes a few things for the apex........have been on another forum for years with him. Almost picked one of his boxes up but dont run my pumps off my apex........

• Like 1

13 hours ago, spectra said:

Well missed it.........wanted to show but things came up...........

Harry makes a few things for the apex........have been on another forum for years with him. Almost picked one of his boxes up but dont run my pumps off my apex........

We missed you Scott - even shook up a few beers for you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2