New Fish and Corals Added Heteractis magnifica (RItteri) and Stichodactyla gigantea Anemones for sale

ocboat

8/1 UPDATE:  New items added.  See post #7 below.

After months of agonizing over this, I've finally decided to take a break from this wonderful hobby that I have been a part of for over 25 years.  I have several hard to find healthy animals that I would love to see go to a well established reef tank.  I'm going to start with listing my 12+ year old purple foot magnifica anemone that also has to be taken with a trio of clownfish that has been residing in the anemone.  The female clown is an orange ocellaris, the male is a black and white ocellaris and the juvenile that hangs out with them is an almost black percula.  The two adults have been laying eggs every two weeks for over 10 years.  This anemone is attached to a pretty big flat piece of live rock that also contains two RBTA's as well as many zoanthids.  If I can't remove the magnifica, the whole rock will need to be taken.  This anemone has been kept under almost every type of light over the years including metal halide, T5, LED's and is currently under a LED/T5 hybrid.  This is a very nice healthy anemone that is hard to find in this condition and it must sell first before I start removing all my other livestock. 

I'm asking $300.00 for the anemone, clowns, 2 rbta's and the rock.  If interested, please PM with a little information about your current setup.  I might be a little negotiable on price if it goes to the right tank.  SOLD

IMG_2699.JPG

IMG_2692.JPG

IMG_2691.JPG

Once the magnifica has a new home, I also have a blue gigantea and a purple/tan/multicolored gigantea for sale.  The multi colored gig is around 5 years old and is hosting a female Solomon Island Percula and a male black ice ocellaris clown.  These two have been laying eggs for the last three years.  I would like these to stay with the anemone.  The blue gig is 3 years old and is not hosting anything at the moment although the trio of clowns in the magnifica hang out in it quite a bit.  Again, these are hard to find in good healthy condition and I'm asking $200.00 for each of them.  Both the gigs are currently attached to decent sized pieces of live rock and will be sold with the rock.  I do not want to damage their foot by removing them.  BOTH SOLD

IMG_2693.JPG

IMG_2694.JPG

IMG_2701.JPG

Please PM for further information if you are interested.  I will have many more items for sale including additional corals and some nice fish if these find new homes.Thanks for looking

Edited by ocboat
New Items Added
  • Like 1

It looks like I've found homes for the anemones so now it's time to list my other fish and corals that need a new tank.  I'm thinking that if there is enough interest in them, I would try to hold an open house type of thing on Saturday for a few hours when everything could be picked up.  This is mainly for fish since I will have to get all the rock out to catch them but corals could be picked up then also.  All the fish are eating well on New Life Spectrum pellets and LRS frozen.

Fish:

Indo Pacific Regal Angel - $100.00 Pending

Wantanabei Angel female - $100.00 Pending

Timor Wrasse - $40.00

Square Tail Brtistletooth Tang - $40.00 pending jtarmitage

Cherub or Pygmy Angelfish - $25.00

Aptasia Eating File Fish - $25.00

Coral:

Goiniopora, hardy, large.  This is hosting a really ugly A. nigripes clownfish that must go with the coral.  - $80.00 SOLD

Blue Acro Colony - $60.00 SOLD

Large Hammer colony 30+ heads - $80.00

Red Planet or Tierra Del Fuego mini colony - $40.00 SOLD

Thick Miyagi Tort colony that needs fragging due to branch die off.  $40.00 SOLD

(3) Tyree Neon Green Toadstools Large - $20.00 each

Green Mushroom Rock 20+ shrooms - $20.00

Light Purple Mushroom Rock - $20.00

Darker Purple Mushroom Rock $20.00

Pink and green Hammer coral 5 heads - $20.00

Large skinny branching green/brown Acro - $40.00

Zoanthid Rocks - $20.00 each

All zoanthids are the same variety which I don't know what they are.  All the mushroom rocks will have a ton of zoanthids on them also.  I'm sure there are smaller toadstools, mushrooms and zoanthid  and green paly rocks that will be given away for free if wanted.  Again, please PM with want you want and I'll put pending with your name on it in the Post.  Also, PM me with any questions or additional picture requests.  Thanks again for looking.

IMG_2695.JPG

IMG_2722.JPG

IMG_2717.JPG

IMG_2714.JPG

IMG_2725.JPG

IMG_2697.JPG

Edited by ocboat

• ocboat changed the title to New Fish and Corals Added Heteractis magnifica (RItteri) and Stichodactyla gigantea Anemones for sale
On 7/31/2019 at 12:28 PM, albertareef said:

Wow - those are beautiful!  I wonder if Holly would be interested in one of them @Gil&Fin she had a large blue carpet that was a focal point of her tank for many years.  GLWS

Thanks for the mention, Sean.  Looks like I missed out.  That's what I get for turning off my notifications...

• Sad 2

A couple of additional creatures I forgot to list:

Gray/green haddoni carpet anemone - $25.00

Small Wyoming White clownfish that I found in my sump - $25.00

Talbot damsel - Free

Edited by ocboat