New build

juan

Hey what’s up gentes and ladies, this is a new build I’ve had going for about 6 months now. I’m not 100% digging the aquascape right now, so I wanted to see what you guys had going on maybe some inspiration you know? Lol this is the max nano so don’t have much room to play with but i know there’s some amazing stuff out there... nanos have always been my passion due to the complexity I know weird.. lol 0ECF1711-06F2-46CB-B3A5-B5A12DE01840.thumb.jpeg.6fe6f1eae9a12ac646c13b95f5536db2.jpeg

D0E30292-F063-47F1-840E-B33C7CB6FD09.jpeg

A9F50324-E3A7-46E6-94A4-192F4EA1B82A.jpeg

• Like 1

Yea I am actually removing them. I have tried everything except for chipping off the rock around the feet. I dont think I have a choice and just have to bore the bullet and do it. I really want to try some more sps. 
Well if you do end up selling the nems I may take one or three off your hands [emoji6] I know it can be scary to take a chisel to your rock but I've done it countless times in the past to remove them and most of the time they come off much easier than you would think. Good luck!

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk