Baby snails and nudibranchs, oh my!

Geeklet

I bought some live rock off of a fellow reefer here right before I went on a 4 day vacation, and came back to an unexpected surprise! Baby snails (trochus?) and a bunch of little nudibranchs! I think they're vayssierea felis?

If you have an excess of spirorbis in your tank and feel like rolling the dice, shoot me a message. Love to give some of these nudis a shot at a better life. Maybe you could pass on small frag or something maybe in return?6c13bc52cb5d35ee6416c8556a2bc7ca.jpg17e98c3bb59d205c893fe5ef9903e43a.jpg350023736b988aa4e4493137c4f31fce.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I had a bunch of those guys hitchhike on a large piece of rock with a ton of Palys, I saw them everywhere for a while until I'm guessing they ran out of spiroidbid worms and now I rarely see them... They definitely made a difference though, I would have tons of those tiny white worms all over until they showed up. I felt like I was constantly scraping them off so they do help! The tiny nudibranches in my tank are a bright orange, I panicked at first not knowing if they were reef safe but after researching I found they're helpful so I started watching my spiroidbid worm population dwindle right before my eyes

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk