The Reefbox. UPDATE!

The ReefBox

UPDATE!!

Sounds like I will finally have keys in the next two weeks. They have given me the OK to come in and paint as well as get a few other things done that will give me a head start.  The delay has been the occupancy permit with the City of Vancouver, but I’m told this is resolved. I am hoping to be open (soft open) after July 4th. This will all depend on how systems cycle and I how long it takes me to set up

I want personally and publicly says thanks to a few people here for the encouragement and support to move forward. 

Jeff@cuttlefish

Rudy@goldenbasket

patrick@saltwater obsessions

Erin@all things aquarium 

danik

DJ

The support and offers to help out have been amazing. This is truly an amazing community and I promise to do my best. I could not have been able to do this without the support of the people I mentioned and all of you that offered to help in some way or another!!!

• Like 13

30 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

That's exciting news!  Looking forward to checking it out.  Vancouver is a bit out of the way for me, but this shop will give me an excuse to head north.

Most definitely. Always nice to look!! I’m guilty of it too!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It’s getting closer!!! Water is in the tanks. Sump and equipment room framed up, POS arrived and working. Just cleaning up, cycling tanks/rock. Will be a work in process for awhile but hoping to open mid July 
Awesome, but who is the POS that finally arrived? [emoji39]
Carry on....

Sent from Atlantis 🤙

• Like 1
  • Haha 1