Cuttlefish Walt Disney Ten Dollar Group buy frags !!

1 minute ago, Emerald525 said:

You read that right !!

Ten dollars for a hundred dollar frag !!

:YayWave:

😁 I don’t know why I’m building this up lol!

ONLY EIGHT SPOTS!

TEN DOLLARS 

5 alternates

6CE9C8C7-ADA3-4117-B576-0B0678AEBA89.jpeg7C8BE631-9192-4CFD-8CEE-BC23DC456D38.jpeg

And the rules 

:readthis:

Group buy ground rules

All frags are prebagged and randomly distributed by volunteers.

These frags need to be paid ONE HOUR after the group buy is posted.

If you do not pay or message me about alternate arrangements by then you will forfeit your spot. 

If you can at all PayPal (use a friend or family members account) PLEASE do so. 

PLEASE GIFT PayPal and what you are buying.  I am personally taking the hit on all the PayPal fees. 

PLEASE MARK in the memo section your forum name and what group buy when you PayPal.

PayPal is evry1has1@gmail.com enter this in manually now to your PayPal account. For some reason it won’t let you copy and paste. 

You must be present at the party at Cuttlefish between 2 and 5 pm to pick your frag up. If you do not pick it up by the end of the day you have just donated your frag for a future auction with all proceeds going to SARC! How generous of you ! 

In

• Haha 1

Oh wait.. 8 spots? I mean hot [language filter]!!

But. I already have a Walt Disney so I am pleased to announce that this will be a gift to badxgillen!

Burt has always been super gracious with frags and does a lot for this group.

So congrats Burt.. this is ONE frag I know you dont have!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

Oh wait.. 8 spots? I mean hot [language filter]!!

But. I already have a Walt Disney so I am pleased to announce that this will be a gift to badxgillen!

Burt has always been super gracious with frags and does a lot for this group.

So congrats Burt.. this is ONE frag I know you dont have!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That’s very generous ! Remember only 8 spots ! I will change the list @badxgillen you made the cut thanks to the gift 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Manny Tavan said:

Can we all thank Jeff. He cut up a $1000 colony of walt disney and sold it for $80. That's amazing

Thank you for acknowledging this ! I wanted to at least make them 20 dollars but he just wants this party to be about giving back to all of you! I hope those of you who got in on these deals pay it forward ! 

This was a lot of fun! I am sad they are done and wish i could go to Cuttlefish now and start the party and be with all of you ! 

• Like 1