Cuttlefish Oregon Ten Dollar Oregon Tort Group Buy!!

2 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Up next is the Oregon Tort! It’s s classic and a slow  grower!

Top ten acro for me! 

ONLY FIVE SPOTS on this one ! Five alternates 

Ten Dollars Each

298C42DC-E113-445D-A34A-4064BD99C7F0.jpeg

Da Rulz!

:readthis:

Group buy ground rules

All frags are prebagged and randomly distributed by volunteers.

These frags need to be paid ONE HOUR after the group buy is posted.

If you do not pay or message me about alternate arrangements by then you will forfeit your spot. 

If you can at all PayPal (use a friend or family members account) PLEASE do so. 

PLEASE GIFT PayPal and what you are buying.  I am personally taking the hit on all the PayPal fees. 

PLEASE MARK in the memo section your forum name and what group buy when you PayPal.

PayPal is evry1has1@gmail.com enter this in manually now to your PayPal account. For some reason it won’t let you copy and paste. 

You must be present at the party at Cuttlefish between 2 and 5 pm to pick your frag up. If you do not pick it up by the end of the day you have just donated your frag for a future auction with all proceeds going to SARC! How generous of you ! 

2 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Up next is the Oregon Tort! It’s s classic and a slow  grower!

Top ten acro for me! 

ONLY FIVE SPOTS on this one ! Five alternates 

Ten Dollars Each

298C42DC-E113-445D-A34A-4064BD99C7F0.jpeg

Da Rulz!

:readthis:

Group buy ground rules

All frags are prebagged and randomly distributed by volunteers.

These frags need to be paid ONE HOUR after the group buy is posted.

If you do not pay or message me about alternate arrangements by then you will forfeit your spot. 

If you can at all PayPal (use a friend or family members account) PLEASE do so. 

PLEASE GIFT PayPal and what you are buying.  I am personally taking the hit on all the PayPal fees. 

PLEASE MARK in the memo section your forum name and what group buy when you PayPal.

PayPal is evry1has1@gmail.com enter this in manually now to your PayPal account. For some reason it won’t let you copy and paste. 

You must be present at the party at Cuttlefish between 2 and 5 pm to pick your frag up. If you do not pick it up by the end of the day you have just donated your frag for a future auction with all proceeds going to SARC! How generous of you ! 

In

2 minutes ago, householdofpayne said:

Your a ways down on the list buddy. Scroll up to the top (first post) and emerald will list the winners of there and if they have paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the help!

• Like 1