Upscales Meeting January 2019

badxgillen

Thanks Travis and the Upscales staff! Lots of great looking corals especially the ones that are colonies growing out for future fragging. I saw a few things I'll want to come back for. I splurged and got a piece of that sweet ice fire Echinata though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Jeremevans said:

Thanks Travis and the Upscales staff! Lots of great looking corals especially the ones that are colonies growing out for future fragging. I saw a few things I'll want to come back for. I splurged and got a piece of that sweet ice fire Echinata though.

That was a particularly nice piece!  Need to make sure my reboot is stable before I indulge in that though.  Glad someone scored a piece though - really good color.

Yes - a big thanks to upscales for hosting on short notice and for Bert @badxgillen for doing all the organizing. Much appreciated.  Was great to see the shop again and some of the new features.  Was also good to catch up with some of you and hear Holly's palytoxin story.  Well, not really, pretty scary stuff but glad she is recovering and decide to share as a warning to all of us.  Take care with those palys!

• Like 1

nice! i was wondering if that was a legit ice fire. good score. .

i bought that blue and gold rabbit fish

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2