Black Friday: Saturday Doorbusters + GHL 10% Off!

marine depot

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By sunswirl
      I am selling my XXL750 tank. I am replacing this tank with the 3XL900. The tank is in great working order. I do have to disclose that there was a small leak at the lower right front (picture of this spot included in post). Red Sea offered to replace the entire tank for free. I offered to "buy-up" to the larger model which they worked out for me. Other than this, the entire setup is in excellent condition and I am certain would provide the next owner many years of enjoyment. Also noteworthy is that the original filter sock holder has been removed in order to accommodate a automated filter roll.
      The tank will be imminently available starting the weekend of Nov. 13 when we transfer to the new tank. Pickup only in inner SE Portland. If you were to coordinate with the crew helping with the install of my new tank you would have numerous extra sets of hands. 
      The leak has been sealed with silicone (while it was still wet). It would be best if a more thorough seal is done once the tank is emptied. A picture has been attached of where the leak is. This should be a fairly straight forward fix for anyone motivated to have a really amazing tank and willing to take the care to make a more permanent fix. The minimal silicone plug I fixed it with has lasted since January 2021. This tank did not originally come with the front aluminum supports which were later retro-fitted after Red Sea started having some reports of cabinet sag and tank failures and sent them out to all owners. I do not believe that my tank ever experienced this sag, nor do I suspect the "worm hole" leak was caused by it.
      Since I have had the tank "replaced" under warranty, this tank will have no warranty or markings. It was purchased at Cuttle Fish and Corals in 2017 and is even featured on their Facebook page. 
      Note - no additional equipment is supplied with this tank. Images are of actual tank, but are for demonstrative purposes only. Only the items listed in listing title are for sale.
      Offers for complete package will be prioritized. Additional more current photos can be provided upon request. 

• By Thebeardedreefer
      Hello,

Saltwater set up

I am selling my whole tank set up and getting out of the Hobby. This is a 20 gallon tank from innovative Marine, a 20 gallon AIO fusion tank. This tank holds water and the seals are good.  Send me a PM if you are interested.

Things that come with this tank. 

20 Gallon Nano Innovative Marine Fusion tank----$100.00
      Paradise Coral 25 dollar Gift Certificate comes with the setup----Comes with the above 
      Salinity tester and TDS meter---Comes with the above

Calcium reactor $60.00

Vortex MP10 With controller-----SOLD

Mighty Jet 538 GHP with Controller--$60.00

• By Thebeardedreefer
      Hello,

Saltwater set up

I am selling my whole tank set up and getting out of the Hobby. This is a 20 gallon tank from innovative Marine, a 20 gallon AIO fusion tank. This tank holds water and the seals are good.  Selling all of this for $300.00 as a set up OR best offer within reason. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Things that come with this tank. 

20 Gallon Nano Innovative Marine Fusion tank

Calcium reactor 

Vortex MP10 With controller

Mighty Jet 538 GHP with Controller

Paradise Coral 25 dollar Gift Certificate comes with the setup

Salinity tester and TDS meter 

Please respond back looking to let go ASAP all is ready to leave my house.

• By ibondy
      Spring cleaning my garage.
      Brand new sump (in box) Trigger Elite Crystal 36 - $200  Skimz Bio pellet reactor large - $75 Skimz Bio pellet reactor small - $50 BRS dosers 50ml per minute - 6 of them $40 each (3 pumps sold) Snapper/Dart Hybrid - slightly used - $150 Dart/Snapper Gold Hybrid - never used - $250 BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor - Dual - $30 each - have 2 EC plus air compressor 1300 gph /5.22 PSI - 30$ GenX pump PCX30 - $25 EC plus pump 1584 gph - $20 EC plus pump 1056 gph 30 Coralbox dosing container 3x1500ml - $10 (Sold) Whisper 20 air pump $10 Jebao wave maker TW10 magnetic - $30 Discount for multiple items. 

• By Logan27
      Selling my tank since I upgraded to a larger one. This would be a great starter tank for somebody. 

Comes with a 20 or so gallon sump that fits in the lower part of the stand. Stand has a removable shelf. It could use some touch up paint but it is definitely over-engineered and plenty sturdy. 

Also selling a return pump and and plumbing to run the system. I have an ATB protein skimmer for sale as well. 
      I would love to sell the tank as a package but I will part it out if necessary. 
      Tank- $50
      Stand- $100
      ATB Skimmer- $100
      Sump- $25
      Return pump- $25
      Plumbing- $15