CNC Acro Group Buy- CNC Elysium

Well here we are again....:clap: Here is the thread for the acro group buys that will be happening at the April meeting at Cuttlefish and Coral!!

Similar outline as to the rock flower group buy but for the time being 1 frag per person. Don't miss out :drool:

Frags will be cut healed and at least an inch (linear-some frags may be branched) some bigger but I'm trying to make them all pretty equal. This coral in my opinion actually isn't done coloring up and should only get better. This coral has gone through a very strict QT process and all frags will be pest free. One photo was Reefbrite XHO only  (smurf vision) while the other was ATI/Reefbrite combo- the coral is better in person IMHO

Frags will be 60.00 for this group buy but you could always wait :unsure:and purchase one later for 3-4x that cost :shock:

All frags have been spoken for :peace:

1.Payment goes to brad_perry@comcast.net and I need payment by Friday April 6 or you’re going to be left out in the cold fragless :nooo:

Please put your forum name in the notes when you PayPal the money 

2. You have until April 4th to post whether you want in, with payment needing to be made by April 6th unless we ( You and I via messages) have made special arrangements.

3. As part of the group buy CNC will donate one frag to be auctioned later with all proceeds going to Tanks for Teachers.

4. You (or someone you delegate to act on your behalf) will need to pick yours up at the meeting April 15 at Cuttlefish. If you fail to pick yours up by the end of the day April 15, you have just donated your frag to go to Tanks for Teachers and no refund will be given. Its all about communicating so if you need to make some special arrangement send a PM 

5. Names will be randomly drawn to see who goes first ,second , third etc. 

All Filled up

1.Lewisriverfisherman - PAID

2. beer503-PAID

3. Fishboys - PAID

4. Optimusprime3605 - PAID

5. Sunswirl - PAID

6. Spectra - PAID

7. Jeremevans - PAID 

8. sroberts - PAID

9. cjmdh - PAID

10. Kevman - PAID

11. Blackice - PAID

12. stylaster - PAID

13. Bubbles - PAID

14. TheClark - PAID

15. Saltwater newbie - PAID

16. Gumby - PAID

17. Emerald525 - PAID

All full at 17

IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1351.jpg

Edited by reefnjunkie

1 minute ago, albertareef said:

Looks gorgeous Brad!  BTW - how many frags are you planing to get out of this guy?  Just wondering how quickly I need to sell off my cats so I can get in :EvilGrin:

Your better off selling a kidney ;) a cats not worth much........

Put me down Brad I will just give you cash next time I see you working so hard at Cuttlefish ;)

Just now, albertareef said:

Looks gorgeous Brad!  BTW - how many frags are you planing to get out of this guy?  Just wondering how quickly I need to sell off my cats so I can get in :EvilGrin:

That's a great question, I was just doing a mental fragging session and think 12 maybe a few more. I'm going to start lopping off limbs shortly and will adjust.

I didnt realize buying "kitty" had a market :unsure: 

Good luck:clap:

3 minutes ago, spectra said:

Put me down Brad I will just give you cash next time I see you working so hard at Cuttlefish ;)

1 minute ago, reefnjunkie said:

That's a great question, I was just doing a mental fragging session and think 12 maybe a few more. I'm going to start lopping off limbs shortly and will adjust.

I didnt realize buying "kitty" had a market :unsure: 

Good luck:clap:

It's not so much what the cats are worth... it's not having to feed them twice a day!  I think their food is more expensive than mine :shock:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, spectra said:

uh, this last weekend was the first Ive seen you in months- Youre probably safer giving it to Jeff LOL

Youre in!

3 minutes ago, sunswirl said:

I’m in

Congrats Sunswirl!

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, albertareef said:

It's not so much what the cats are worth... it's not having to feed them twice a day!  I think their food is more expensive than mine :shock:

:laugh: tell me about it...........

45 minutes ago, reefnjunkie said:

uh, this last weekend was the first Ive seen you in months- Youre probably safer giving it to Jeff LOL

Youre in!

See its a testament to how hard you work your never there when I show up :laugh: 

I'm tempted to get a frag because of the name! (Looks amazing as well)

"Ya I have colony of Elysium so what" 😎 lol

Great pick an I'll chime back in after Rudy's auctions if I have the funds left 😂

I'm tempted to get a frag because of the name! (Looks amazing as well)
"Ya I have colony of Elysium so what" [emoji41] lol
Great pick an I'll chime back in after Rudy's auctions if I have the funds left [emoji23]
Its only going to get better looking I will prove that in the months to come :)

I like the name too ;)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk