C&R 400 gallon for sale!

Blackice

33 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

You don’t ever sit still do you?:clap:Looking good! Nice little nano you got there!😉

No it’s hard for me but this lasts 3 months have been crazy 😜 

sold a house

had (she did most of the work) a baby!!     Zane Timothy 41DEF452-06C3-4ADE-A298-CCB9473575C7.jpegAA95F306-B7B5-404C-869B-CAB2BFCB96DE.jpeg

trying to buy a house. The one we picked happened to be one of the most complicated things on the planet to get a bank to fund the loan. 6 months and counting total, 5 months pending....

Set up a 400g tank...                     dealing with one of the Rubbermaid totes with all my smaller fish and 99% of are Corals died.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Blackice said:

No it’s hard for me but this lasts 3 months have been crazy 😜 

sold a house

had (she did most of the work) a baby!!     Zane Timothy 41DEF452-06C3-4ADE-A298-CCB9473575C7.jpegAA95F306-B7B5-404C-869B-CAB2BFCB96DE.jpeg

trying to buy a house. The one we picked happened to be one of the most complicated things on the planet to get a bank to fund the loan. 6 months and counting total, 5 months pending....

Set up a 400g tank...                     dealing with one of the Rubbermaid totes with all my smaller fish and 99% of are Corals died.

Awesome of you to give Robyn most of the credit for Zane but I know you are helping.

Why is it taking so long to get a loan ? Was it a short sale?

Sorry to hear about your coral. That sucks! That just hurts. I know Robyn loved her clove polyps. 

Hard to be sad when you have that cute little guy. I tell people as exhausting as they can be, all they have to do is smile and look at you with those eyes and it makes it all worth it.

As far as you moving around, I remember Robyn always showing pictures of holes you were digging either for a sprinkler system or a koi pond. You must have been a dog in a past life.

Sorry to hear about the coral. I can snip you off some clove polyps and a few sps. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

So it’s coming down to the day my fish will be moving and are looking to sell their old house! upgrades to the new house are needed 😉 so I want to put this out there that this is going up for sale soon I know this size tank can take a while to find a new home. My goal is to have the fish in the new tank before Christmas so probably around January will be the soonest it’s available. 

• Like 2

• Blackice changed the title to C&R 400 gallon for sale!