January 2018 Meeting at The Premium Aquarium

badxgillen

Happy New Years Everyone!!! 2018 is here, and that means another awesome year ahead of us here in the North West. As far as your favorite local club we have a great year opening meeting planned for January at the Salem Premium Aquarium! Be assured there will be plenty of good people with good conversation on the tons of subject matter at the Salem shop, they have a huge variety in salt water stock and that's no joke.

SAM_0707.JPG

And don,t worry if you end up being famished from the drive to Salem, there will be pizza and beverages provided for our club members, but feel free to bring a dish or sweets if you would like too. Variety is the spice of life right.

So make plans to save the date, we always have fun when re roll out to Salem.

When?---Saturday, January 27th, at 1:00PM - 4:00PM.

Where?---1875 25th St SE, Salem, OR 97302

For those of you who have not been to a meeting at the TPA you are in for a good time. The crew there make great hosts and the selection of livestock and goods is always impressive.

Stay tuned for more info as it comes in on possible raffles and other specials.

• Like 10

17 hours ago, hammer73 said:

Not reefing yet new member is looking forward to this!

Sent from my using Tapatalk

Look forward to seeing you there. Great way to put some faces to names and get advice on everything reef related.  This is a nice shop as well and Garret usually puts together some great stock for the event. 

• Like 2

Breaking News here folks!!! The meeting will be pushed back an hour and will now be held at 1:00PM. Sorry for any inconvenience on our part. To make it up to y'all we have an awesome raffle planned out and Garret is planning a killer shipment for The Premium Aquarium right now! You know the drill, Stay Tuned and we will get you the details.

• Like 4

Happy New Years Everyone!!! 2018 is here, and that means another awesome year ahead of us here in the North West. As far as your favorite local club we have a great year opening meeting planned for January at the Salem Premium Aquarium! Be assured there will be plenty of good people with good conversation on the tons of subject matter at the Salem shop, they have a huge variety in salt water stock and that's no joke.
SAM_0707.thumb.JPG.0ad3b1b185d7ab92ad0b920facd147be.JPG
And don,t worry if you end up being famished from the drive to Salem, there will be pizza and beverages provided for our club members, but feel free to bring a dish or sweets if you would like too. Variety is the spice of life right.
So make plans to save the date, we always have fun when re roll out to Salem.
When?---Saturday, January 27th, at 1:00PM - 4:00PM.
Where?---1875 25th St SE, Salem, OR 97302
For those of you who have not been to a meeting at the TPA you are in for a good time. The crew there make great hosts and the selection of livestock and goods is always impressive.
Stay tuned for more info as it comes in on possible raffles and other specials.
Do we ever have meetings in Wa? Or will there be any in Portland?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HexaReef said:

Do we ever have meetings in Wa? Or will there be any in Portland?

Yes - in fact the February meeting will be in the Kelso area so stay tuned for that.  The majority of meeting are closer to PDX - either at local shops or in members homes so there is quite the variety.  In the last year, we have had meetings in Tangent, Salem, WIlsonville, Newport, Kelso and several in PDX as we try and accommodate members from as wide an area as is feasible.

• Like 1

Yes - in fact the February meeting will be in the Kelso area so stay tuned for that.  The majority of meeting are closer to PDX - either at local shops or in members homes so there is quite the variety.  In the last year, we have had meetings in Tangent, Salem, WIlsonville, Newport, Kelso and several in PDX as we try and accommodate members from as wide an area as is feasible.
Sweet. Ill come the the kelso one for sure

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AcanLord said:

Is this a frag swap as well?! I can finally make it to a meeting after over a year of trying!!!!

Fantastic! There’s no official frag swap with holding tanks, but members usually trade amongst themselves out of coolers at all our meetings. If you have anything to trade or stuff you’re looking for, feel free to start a thread to prearrange trades. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some Breaking news on the meeting!

We have some killer raffle prizes being presented by the club for this months gathering.

First off we have a delectable offering of Rod's Frozen foods.You can't go wrong with this high quality fish food, just ask your fish and inverts, they freaking LOVE it!

rods-original Pic.jpg

We will have a nice frozen food pack available in the raffle for those of you who have never tried the brand before or for those who just need to restock the freezer door. I mean who doesn't need to feed the reef? And if keeping your fish's bellies full and keeping their colors vibrant isn't your thing, we have other items that will be in the mix.

5a5e52891ec83_JBJATOPIC.thumb.jpg.52cc7f

Such as the JBJ Auto Top Of unit! Wether you are gone for a long weekend, on a vacation, or just taking a break from constantly adding water to the sump, these handy dandy doodads got you covered. Come on out to the meet and drop a few tickets in to win one of these lifesavers. 

Saaay Whaaaat!?

You already got an ATO? Well then, maybe you need some more variation in your life...

ecotech-marine-vortech-quietdrive-propel

Variation in flow patterns that is. An Echotech MP10 will remedy that in a jiffy! This pump will make a dandy prize for those needing to upgrade or to simply add another point of flow in the tank. And if for some reason you don't want more diverse or more powerful flow... I know from experience it never hurts to have a back up.

So make sure to bring yourselves and a few dollars to participate in the raffles, $5 a ticket and $20 for 5! And don't forget folks, being a payed member to our PNWMAS club will also get you one Free ticket to put towards the raffles. 

Super Excited here!!! You all still stay tuned for even more  updates.

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

The meeting is in a few hours folks, get those coolers loaded cause there is a ton of stuff at TPA right now. And to help you all get that coral or fish of your dreams we are also having a Premium Aquarium gift certificate in the raffles today, now How about that!?

Well, I will see you all there, I will be rolling around with my styrofoam box getting my trade on and talking reef.

• Like 3

• badxgillen changed the title to Jahttp://www.pnwmas.org/forums/topic/42010-january-2018-meet-at-the-premium-aquarium/nuary 2018 Mehttp://www.pnwmas.org/forums/topic/42010-jahttpwwwpnwmasorgforumstopic42010-january-2018-meet-at-the-premium-aquariumnuary-2018-meet-at-the-premium-aquarium/et at The Premium Aquarium