Jump to content

Wtt coral frags for wavemaker/ powerhead


Taylorhardy1
 Share

Recommended Posts

My koralia just died and long story short I have made too many financial mistakes elsewhere to go buy another pump. I've got numerous sps pieces I can frag, along with some scrambled egg zoas, and mind blowing palys. Nothing too high end, but nice pieces for sure. I just need a new pump asap so I can have happy corals again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Taylorhardy1 said:

My koralia just died and long story short I have made too many financial mistakes elsewhere to go buy another pump. I've got numerous sps pieces I can frag, along with some scrambled egg zoas, and mind blowing palys. Nothing too high end, but nice pieces for sure. I just need a new pump asap so I can have happy corals again.

Not sure where you are put I have a few Hydor Koralia Nano's that I can part with.  I'm in Renton WA.  PM me if you are interested.  I'd take some scrambled eggs frag for it, nothing much.  A few SPS and a Zoa as well if you wanted 2 and the wavemaker.  You would have to come to Renton it get it/them though, I've been sick this week and not really feeling like driving to meet up.

They were bought new in April and used until I upgraded to the eFlux early August.  Not much mileage. :)  PM or text me 360-951-7803

 

https://smile.amazon.com/Hydor-Smart-Wave-Circulation-Controller/dp/B005TJCU0U/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1509195844&sr=8-5&keywords=hydor+koralia+nano

https://smile.amazon.com/Hydor-Koralia-Nano-Aquarium-Circulation/dp/B0036S4YZ0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1509195844&sr=8-1&keywords=hydor+koralia+nano

Edited by ninkylou
add links
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ninkylou said:

Not sure where you are put I have a few Hydor Koralia Nano's that I can part with.  I'm in Renton WA.  PM me if you are interested.  I'd take some scrambled eggs frag for it, nothing much.  A few SPS and a Zoa as well if you wanted 2 and the wavemaker.  You would have to come to Renton it get it/them though, I've been sick this week and not really feeling like driving to meet up.

They were bought new in April and used until I upgraded to the eFlux early August.  Not much mileage. :)  PM or text me 360-951-7803

 

https://smile.amazon.com/Hydor-Smart-Wave-Circulation-Controller/dp/B005TJCU0U/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1509195844&sr=8-5&keywords=hydor+koralia+nano

https://smile.amazon.com/Hydor-Koralia-Nano-Aquarium-Circulation/dp/B0036S4YZ0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1509195844&sr=8-1&keywords=hydor+koralia+nano

Unfortunately I'm in Salem, or. So that's a bit of a drive for me- if all else fails, I'll see about making a trip up. I have a buddy just outside of Seattle I've been meaning to go visit as well🤔

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Taylorhardy1 said:

Unfortunately I'm in Salem, or. So that's a bit of a drive for me- if all else fails, I'll see about making a trip up. I have a buddy just outside of Seattle I've been meaning to go visit as well🤔

Just let me know, I'm home all weekend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...