Holly's Amazingly Awesome $10 Frag Sale

Gil&Fin

1 hour ago, albertareef said:

Ha!  Idle threats - just leave me some cookies... I won’t press my luck on the beer. 

Its good I was out that way this morning but have leaves to rake and a family disfucntion this afternoon........so didn't stop by.

4 hours ago, spectra said:

Its good I was out that way this morning but have leaves to rake and a family disfucntion this afternoon........so didn't stop by.

I picked up Coors Light just for you!  I shoulda known better...  :teardrop:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, shaywood said:

Holly,  just a word of thanks.  You have a great setup and the frags look awesome.  Wish we had more time.

Shawn and Shelly

Thank you so much!  It was great to meet you both.  You're welcome over anytime.

50 minutes ago, Oregonic said:

Holly, thank you for your hospitality. Your tanks tanks are beautiful and every frag was happy, healthy and a bargain. 

Andy thank you!  It was great to put a face with the name.  It was fun chatting.  Hope to see you at the holiday party!

1 hour ago, 503reefland said:

Thanks holly!! Got some great peices! And a free bucket a new styrofoam cooler and about 5 gallons of water 😉😛 haha. 

-jennifer,Jake &  undecisive Mom 

hahaha 😂

Oh my gosh you guys are hilarious! Really glad you guys made it.  I love your mom.  You're welcome anytime!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gil&Fin said:

I picked up Coors Light just for you!  I shoulda known better...  :teardrop:

Sorry...........I was at Jeffs early and well I needed to get home and forgot I had to go back out to Beaverton for a birthday party for a 1 year old.........

Your husband likes Coors Light also though so ;) 

36 minutes ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

Thank you so much, Holly! 

I can't believe the chunks, yes CHUNKS, of corals you were offering! 

Your hospitality was awesome and your tanks, well...let's just say, I'm straight up jealous, lol. 

Thank you for the great deals and the Corona! Ohh...and the 'Starfish'  bottle opener, too! 

I'm so glad you made it!  And thanks for sticking around for a beer...someone had to keep @Bicyclebill busy.  He was snooping around the racks and finding all the high end coral for $10.  :joking:

Dam i missed out. Did i read right from someone, buy a $10 frag.....and you get free beer, a styrofoam cooler, 5 gallons of water, a free bucket and a starfish bottle opener....and rights to any liquid in the fridge that looks tastie ?!?

• Haha 1

I'm so glad you made it!  And thanks for sticking around for a beer...someone had to keep [mention=14201]Bicyclebill[/mention] busy.  He was snooping around the racks and finding all the high end coral for $10.  :joking:

Yes I did! I found the last piece of tierra del fuego that was in the shadow of a power head, so nobody saw it. And I promise I didn’t rob it from one of your NFS cordoned off areas! Handing out numbers looked to work pretty well, as well as having Jim and Sean bagging stuff up and your daughter running the register.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, MrBret said:

Dam i missed out. Did i read right from someone, buy a $10 frag.....and you get free beer, a styrofoam cooler, 5 gallons of water, a free bucket and a starfish bottle opener....and rights to any liquid in the fridge that looks tastie ?!?

Crazy, right???  It was really fun.  I met some really cool people and visited with great friends I already knew.

• Like 1

A HUGE Shout Out to Sean @albertareef for again saving my bacon and bagging for 3 hours straight!  And to Jim @Gumby who jumped in to help while he was here (actually I recruited him, so he didn't have much choice in the matter..."You want me to do what???  Now???").  I would thank Bill @Bicyclebill for bagging his own stuff, but I'm pretty sure he robbed me blind.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2