RAP was AWESOME!!

Nancymacc

Had a great time at RAP this past weekend.  I'm so glad I went.  Got some great corals from Golden Basket & Stumptown (my first bounce).  Trying to think of how to tell the BF that I want to go to the Frag Swap this weekend.

I did not win any raffle prizes, but got some decent swag, including the new Somatic Media Reactor.  They gave that away to everyone who had paid for parking at the venue.  I mentioned to someone on Sunday that I had flown in so no parking, they gave me their ticket since they had gotten a reactor the day before.  I love the folks in this hobby!

• Like 1

Pics of the corals or it didn't happen!! ;) you should definitely come to the meeting this weekend if you can! I'm hoping to leave straight from a family vacation to get there! Lots of raffle prizes I need to win lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ninkylou said:

Had a great time at RAP this past weekend.  I'm so glad I went.  Got some great corals from Golden Basket & Stumptown (my first bounce).  Trying to think of how to tell the BF that I want to go to the Frag Swap this weekend.

I did not win any raffle prizes, but got some decent swag, including the new Somatic Media Reactor.  They gave that away to everyone who had paid for parking at the venue.  I mentioned to someone on Sunday that I had flown in so no parking, they gave me their ticket since they had gotten a reactor the day before.  I love the folks in this hobby!

Sounds like some nice additions!  I am always drooling over Golden Basket's offerings and Stumptown has some awesome stuff as well.  Yeah, lets see some pics!  Hope you can make it to Fragfest on Saturday - I have a feeling there will be a lot more tempting items available.

Just a sampling.  Pics aren't good.  Everything was packed since late yesterday and I wanted to get it all dipped and into the tank.  Also got a CB Neon Dottyback from MarineDepot (forgot the fish folks) for $20.

I was sooo excited to get a pectinia.

None of the pics do any of them justice.  Got a few others as well, a few SPS including a Beast Mode from Stumptown.

Really going to try and come on Saturday.  I always say its too far, but Vancouver is not bad at all.

IMG_1957.JPG

IMG_1958.JPG

IMG_1959.JPG

IMG_1960.JPG

IMG_1962.JPG

IMG_1963.JPG

IMG_1964.JPG

IMG_1967.JPG

IMG_1968.JPG

IMG_1971.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, albertareef said:

Sounds like some nice additions!  I am always drooling over Golden Basket's offerings and Stumptown has some awesome stuff as well.  Yeah, lets see some pics!  Hope you can make it to Fragfest on Saturday - I have a feeling there will be a lot more tempting items available.

I am so out of room...  I'm already considering mounting shrooms and the superman and rainbow montis on my overflow.  I really want to meet everyone.  I guess if I can fly to Cali, I can drive to Vancouver ;o:

• Like 1