Gauging interest in my cube?

reefgeek84

24x24x24 4 sided starfire glass, black back, 2 holes drilled in it, one in the back and one in the bottom, They can sealed up if you would like... 500 dollar tank, would like to get 300.00 for it, but just seeing if it is even worth changing tanks...The reason I am selling is because there are some things I want on a tank that this does no offer, plus I am wanting something a little taller as well...So lets see if anyone is remotely interested...

You can find some pics in my build thread...

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4234

Nice tank!! Gonna use the stand? Later Ryan

yeah going to use everything but the tank and the skimmer actually, there are just somethings that I really want, including going with a taller tank...So this will be a killer deal for someone to pick up, not even 6 months old and almost 50% off...

I think your addicted to building them..... LOL.

That is probably the case, LOL....But according to alot of people I am getting kick backs from stores all around the area...so apparently this is all make me rich!!!!!!!!! LOL, I have lost a ton of money trying to figure out what I really want and I think I am super close to having it all figured out!

• 2 weeks later...