Anyone else had a blue star leopard change sex on them?

city hunter

I couldnt believe it, My brother texted me earlier today and said one of my leopards jumped into the overflow. No big deal, they do it all the time. I was getting ready to go get the bugger out, when I noticed I had a dark colored wrasse similar to my potters that wasnt a potters. The larger blue star has turned into a male. I've never seen this happen in all my years of keeping leopards. Pretty cool, but im a little disapointed as I really enjoy the female form better :)

Has anyone else had their leopard flip sex on them? It seems like it about happens over night.

8 hours ago, city hunter said:

I couldnt believe it, My brother texted me earlier today and said one of my leopards jumped into the overflow. No big deal, they do it all the time. I was getting ready to go get the bugger out, when I noticed I had a dark colored wrasse similar to my potters that wasnt a potters. The larger blue star has turned into a male. I've never seen this happen in all my years of keeping leopards. Pretty cool, but im a little disapointed as I really enjoy the female form better :)

Has anyone else had their leopard flip sex on them? It seems like it about happens over night.

Pretty exciting!  Someone just recently posted about one of their blue stars converting as well but can't recall the user.  Maybe something in the air... or water I guess.

Pretty exciting!  Someone just recently posted about one of their blue stars converting as well but can't recall the user.  Maybe something in the air... or water I guess.
Yea, that was me. I think his transformation is complete. Still coexisting fine with the female blue star leopard and other wrasses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk