Another big thanks to upscales!

PowderBlue

As most of you know I haven't had a tank for a while but I bought a green tree python. I stopped into upscales today to see if they would have an enclosure I could convert to a house for the new baby, and of course they had everything I needed! e6a849d962e637892a3abffc6adc5d7d.jpg26efa76795536e1df65b158b2600f963.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Very cool Randall! Travis definitely always has quite the selection of used set ups and they are a great deal !  Beautiful snake too!
I got lucky and he had everythijng in stick and it was all new! I just converted the exo terra cage into a snake habitat :)

• Like 1

Hey glad to see you getting back into some form of natural husbandry!  Your tank was sick and I for one was bummed to see it come down, though of course I relate and empathize with the frustrations.  What a beautiful animal!  Will he/she stay that color?  That reptile is bright enough to fit in with the reef crew and that's saying something! :)

Hey glad to see you getting back into some form of natural husbandry!  Your tank was sick and I for one was bummed to see it come down, though of course I relate and empathize with the frustrations.  What a beautiful animal!  Will he/she stay that color?  That reptile is bright enough to fit in with the reef crew and that's saying something! [emoji4]
Yea I was sad to see it come down but it was perfect timing for starting my own business.
The snake will actually turn green after about a year. Similar to this
They are stunning creatures for sure! f078519f3cda96deb9a33a70d3a38f56.jpg

• Like 2