LE and Rare frags...

reefgeek84

So I am able to frag some of the more rare corals that I have...pics are of mother colony you will receive a frag of it and will be cut the day before you come and get it, to make sure it was a clean cut and will do well...

1- Sunset milli $30 for a 1"+ frag 3-4 available (depending on how many want them) retail $70 for 1/2"

sunsetmilli.jpg

2- Meteor Shower Cypastrea 2-3 available (not ATL, but looks almost exactly the same) $30 1"x1" retail $80+

forsalecypastera.jpg

Here is the Atlantis one...mine looks very similar

cyphnew.jpg

3- Purple Lemonade monti 3-4 available (almost like the cyclops monti, which has not been in circulation for some time), $30 for 1"X1" frag, retail used to be $75+

yellowmoti1.jpg

yellowmonti2.jpg

4- True Echinata greenish-blue, the lights make this hard to photograph $30 1+" 3-4 available

echinata.jpg

5- My prized indo tort, very similar to cali tort, but different growth pattern $30 3/4" 2-3 available

tort.jpg

I can probably do smaller frags for a little less money if people want..The corals look much better in person, I just do not have the time tonight to snap off a few hundred pics to get a good few...Let me know if you have any questions...

I just listed them on a couple of other sites' date=' but I would rather sell them local...so come and get them...[/quote']

Intrested in trading for some nice big fluffy frog spawns? I have 5 head pieces or I would trade 1 big vollyball size one for a frag of each of the size you are advertizing. I was told that this big frogspawn was worth 200 - 250. Steve at Rose City aquarium told me it was. But thats only if you are looking to buy one ;) I guess its 20 - 25 heads

Jay

Intrested in trading for some nice big fluffy frog spawns? I have 5 head pieces or I would trade 1 big vollyball size one for a frag of each of the size you are advertizing. I was told that this big frogspawn was worth 200 - 250. Steve at Rose City aquarium told me it was. But thats only if you are looking to buy one ;) I guess its 20 - 25 heads

Jay

Sounds like a beautiful piece, but I am not interested in much LPS besides acans and micros...Plus even if I was I do not have room for such a beautifully big piece...Thank you though...if you would like to purchase some please let me know...Thanks.

Hey Brandon, weran two other errands after your place last night so when we got home the lights were off. just got back from work today and the pink milli is all hairy and looks good. The tort is sideways so only the polyps facing the light are out. I need to find a better spot for it. But both look good though so we are pleased!

Hey Brandon' date=' weran two other errands after your place last night so when we got home the lights were off. just got back from work today and the pink milli is all hairy and looks good. The tort is sideways so only the polyps facing the light are out. I need to find a better spot for it. But both look good though so we are pleased![/quote']

Good to hear they are both doing well...and thanks for picking up a couple of frags.

sorry I was down but had no time to come by' date=' I will drop ya a line when lm down around turkey day, thanx mike[/quote']

Sounds good just let me know...

To everyone else, I still have some frags available, so please let me know if you are interested....Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Brandon Id like a frag of the encusting monti if you have one. Would you accept store credit/coral trade?

In my home tank Ive got a few areas of rock pretty close to the rock. Im using encrusting corals to cover the rocks in these areas so I can still get the magnet by. Hopefully a mix of monti's all over will look sweet.

Brandon Id like a frag of the encusting monti if you have one. Would you accept store credit/coral trade?

In my home tank Ive got a few areas of rock pretty close to the rock. Im using encrusting corals to cover the rocks in these areas so I can still get the magnet by. Hopefully a mix of monti's all over will look sweet.

Yeah we can work something out for sure...

• 2 weeks later...