Hello Everybody!

I just went to the last meeting, but just in case I didn't get to meet you I just wanted to properly introduce myself! So I am currently a student at OSU, and I found out that both my tutor Miles Taylor, and I are both into the aquarium hobby. So he told me about PNWMAS, and that there was a meeting coming up, so I was more than happy to come. It was great to meet a lot of you. So I do have a few tanks here in my dorm and back home.  Right now I have a 14 gallon nano cube, a 5 gallon goldfish tank, and a 3 gallon mangrove tank. But back home  in California I have a 120 gallon fish only saltwater system, a 28 gallon nano cube, a 55 gallon freshwater, and a pond. If you want to see the stuff I've kept over the years I have a youtube channel and instagram with the same user name, "aquariumaster" . I'll also attach some videos and pictures here.  But ya, I'm just really happy to be a part of this and I look forward to going to the upcoming meetings!

Here is my 120 gallon: 

and heres my old bamboo shark ( she now actually lives at SeaWorld San Diego!):

• Like 4