Innovative Marine 30L

spectra

Slightly used IM Nuvo 30L AIO tank. Specs are roughly 36x15x13 tall. Great AIO tank I just want to go another rout at this time.......asking 350.00 for everything......yes that's what a new one costs but wait :laugh: you don't get a Sicce 2.0 return pump.......or a skimmer and a heater........oh wait but there is more :shock: also includes a set of InTank baskets.....I can even deliver for a small gas fee if needed. Tank is currently running so will need a weekend to take it down. What you will need is a stand and light as that's not included. May also toss in some livestock and rock for the right price.

IMG_3599 - Copy.JPG

IMG_3604.jpg

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Stand alone is worth it!

No stand included....................that's staying......plan is a sump.......IM makes a black series and want one of those......otherwise this tank is getting torn apart and drilled in a week or so if it doesn't sell.........no more AIO for me.......

9 hours ago, caolewis said:

what kind of light is it?  and included for that price?

No light included either read the original post at the top. Its just the tank and all the equipment that goes in the tank. Still need a light and stand.

That light is a nanobox quad and well it runs about double the price of my asking price for the tank.

Edited by spectra

32 minutes ago, spectra said:

No light included either read the original post at the top. Its just the tank and all the equipment that goes in the tank. Still need a light and stand.

That light is a nanobox quad and well it runs about double the price of my asking price for the tank.

I started to post the response below but then decided it was just too mean :peace:  Hope someone snags this soon before it gets torn apart and drilled.

So... what you are saying is stand, lights, tank and all equipment for $350 right?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, albertareef said:

I started to post the response below but then decided it was just too mean :peace:  Hope someone snags this soon before it gets torn apart and drilled.

So... what you are saying is stand, lights, tank and all equipment for $350 right?

Its all good :laugh: hell people just jump on the thread its normal.

I would love to sell the tank but looking like its going under the knife :shock: giving it a week or so as I am trying to get all my ducks in a row...........still waiting for a fish to pop up.....

44 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Wait so it's tank, stand lights and livestock for 350??? Someone needs to jump on this!

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, caolewis said:

I was gonna use it as QT so a bit over budget and too big for me.  Ideally 20gal is perfect but sweet deal, I might pull the trigger :drool:

Just go get a 20 long at Petco :laugh: I would love for you to buy it but...........