PSAS still around?

NoDoze

Was out of the loop for a while growing a family. About 4 years ago the PSAS had their own website and forum, but now I can't find anything. Is it still around and active?

Looks like this group is Portland oriented?

Just curious....

Thanks

Welcome back the addiction @NoDoze

What kind of system are you setting up?

I heard PSAS is retired, that is a shame for those further up North.

However, please feel free to hang out here any time.  

I am in Kelso WA, I know there are others much further up North that participate.  The more that participate, the more people can network, swap coral, sell gear, do tank tours etc.

Lead the charge!!

PSAS disbanded about two years ago because they didn't have enough volunteers to keep it going which is a shame because I have met a lot of great reefers out there. Reef Frontiers was also an awesome forum with a lot of good resources.

They are now on a facebook site. Pacific Northwest Reefkeeping.

Awwhhh that's sad to hear PSAS closed up shop. Back in the day I gave away and traded some corals and fish with some of those members. Was hoping to catch back up.

Yes, I be requested to join the NW reef keeping FB group, but have yet to be accepted :(

I'm a member of that NW Reef FB group as well.  Truly, I think there are plenty of reefers up here, but we just need a good person to organize something.  I am happy to get involved, but I am not an organizer by nature and really an not in the loop with vendors, resources etc.  Happy to help though!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So, are there no reefing groups/forums for the Seattle area!?! I have no issue starting one if there were enough people interested. Professionally I'm a programmer/web developer/network admin, so I have resources is an understatement. LOL Understandably, I can't moderate it all myself ;)