Coral ?

Talon

Could be pictures would help. [emoji3]

I don't have any and my lights are off so I can get some in the morning I think what may have happened is I did a water change and raised my serenity and thay did not like it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I don't have any and my lights are off so I can get some in the morning I think what may have happened is I did a water change and raised my serenity and thay did not like it

ca3e86188b62fc2f07d622f7dd477d64.jpgd119e8a61d70215d21890c9ad6cbe57e.jpg

Sudden changes usually makes for unhappy corals, test your parameters and just make sure they are all in check. When making changes, even for the better, try and do it slowly. Hopefully the "stringy stuff" isn't expelled zooxanthellae.

I I know thay don't like sudden change an issue think that was my mistake what if it is zooxanthallae what should I expect to see are thay going to die

Just keep an eye on things, they may just perk up one things stabilize, especially if parameters fall into place.

That's kinda what I thought all my water parameters look ok but my tank water is really hazing and all of the corals are closed up and starting to let go of that brown stuff8554c9bc355586e0e19d7f7bdb86f062.jpg26726fdc344602c30658cebbfdf61a34.jpg39329458e3b04883619daeac71f0973e.jpg