Nice visit to woody's seahorse

The ReefBox

Long overdue vist to seahorse aquarium supply. Needed sone locline parts and my go to Cuttlefish abd Vorals was fresh out!  But never fear Jeff quickly recommended Seahorse or Upscales but upscales was just too far today. 

So pucked up all the locline parts i needed and then a few goodies. 

Found a nice blue liklies wwith purple highlights snd tips. A nice rainbow granulosa, a wild colony that looks to be a very hairy shortcake of sorts and a nice pink lemonade frag   All of which were awesome prices

if abyone need live rock go see them!!!!  They just got in 1000 pounds of Haitin rocks and it looks phenominal  its curing now but sure it wont be long!! 

Pics coming soon

• 2 weeks later...

Yep - there have been some promising looking SPS colonies there lately including a nice gold tipped green milli I have been eyeing. Probably in your tank right now!

Glad  to hear they have clams again. Had some really nice ones reasonably priced a while back but the tank was too new. 

Edited by albertareef

yeah Sean, you should head over. he said he was going to put then all on sale this weekend. I think he said $99 for the 4" and 79 for the smaller ones?

I need to stay away from fish stores.. "yeah let just go and look"... 30 minutes later.. "ok, your total is $298"

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

ummmm, must be an inside joke. I did manage to stop by there. tiny store but he had some really nice acro colonies at very reasonable prices. he also just got a big shipment of clams in :)

No inside joke I just said its a secret but then linked the Seahorse thread from the sponsor section. Had all the info on an address and phone number ;) 

Good to hear you liked the place......Woody got me into this hobby in the 90s and there were not many stores around at that time. I think Upscalces, Seahorse and Soutas was it.....Oh another one off of Division that is now gone.

8 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

.. ahhh there was a link. it didn't show up on my screen so I was like...wth? I guess his daughter and new husband run the store now. nothing fancy for sure, but I'll take good deals over fancy any day :)

Agreed - Terry is very friendly and helpful and has learned a lot since he and Woody's daughter took over.  Really glad to have it up and running since it is the only store in inner NE PDX still up and running (since C&C moved westside).  BTW - the link was "in disguise" as the thread title... kind of slick actually.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Agreed - Terry is very friendly and helpful and has learned a lot since he and Woody's daughter took over.  Really glad to have it up and running since it is the only store in inner NE PDX still up and running (since C&C moved westside).  BTW - the link was "in disguise" as the thread title... kind of slick actually.

Yeah its the new firmware I think. You copy the thread and paste it and that what you get......