FedEx rant

ninkylou

So was expecting my corals from WCC by 1030 apparently they arrived in Seattle but felt they wanted to see the ocean before coming to Renton and boarded a plane for Port Angeles. Sigh FedEx in Kent says they will fly back later today and they will try and deliver them after closing tonight, after 7PM. So I'm sure I am not the only one who has dealt with this. How good are my chances that they will be ok? What about if they don't get here to 0800 tomorrow? That is the time of the don't get them here tonight. I am so upset I have been in tears since I got off the phone with FedEx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you both for the quick responses. It makes me a bit more relaxed. Perhaps I should have checked with you guys before I made the FedEx guy think I was a raving lunatic. "Everything will die!!! Do you want that on your conscience??" LOL. I didn't say that. I did think about saying it...

• Like 3

Thanks for the quick responses Randall and Andy! Hopefully our phone call gave you some peace of mind Nancy! I totally understand how this is stressful and nerve racking. I'm over here sitting in class stressing out about this more than my midterm paper lol! I also agree that everything will be fine. The box has two 40 hour heat packs and it's well insulated so they should be ok. Please do keep us updated on how this all turns out. You've got my number now so just give me a call with any other concerns.

• Like 1

I agree if those are softies or zoas   Sps  would. Be iffy in a two day transport  IMO. IM AM CERTAIN cody has done all he can to ensure they atrive safe and happy. I love on a route whrfe FED X will not guarantee by 1030 thrrefore i ask vendors to ship latest possible to allow more happy time

Edited by Brian67

Thanks for the quick responses Randall and Andy! Hopefully our phone call gave you some peace of mind Nancy! I totally understand how this is stressful and nerve racking. I'm over here sitting in class stressing out about this more than my midterm paper lol! I also agree that everything will be fine. The box has two 40 hour heat packs and it's well insulated so they should be ok. Please do keep us updated on how this all turns out. You've got my number now so just give me a call with any other concerns.

Thanks so much for taking the time to call me. None of this was within your control. All will be fine! I will keep you updated. Again thank you.

I have shipped 2 day tons of times with great success so in the future I would't worry too much, if it is packed by someone who checks on the destination weather and uses Styrofoam and appropriate temperature packs you should be i the clear.

Glad to hear things all worked out in the end, loss of cash and life at the same time is always "haunting" to me.

Just to follow up. Everything is awesome. Opened up and happy. Thanks to Cody's great packing. I got them all by courier from FedEx Monday evening. I guess my sobbing and telling the FedEx guy that their death would be on his conscience worked.

• Like 2