Bicyclebill's beautiful tank!

Flashy Fins

@Bicyclebill, where is your tank thread?!  I went digging like a creeper trying to find it, but no luck. The world deserves updated shots of your tank, and I'm providing them. :biggrin2:

DSC_8616.jpg

I regret not noticing the reflection of the lamp when I took this picture (would've turned it off and snapped again), but you can certainly get an idea of how lush everything is!  So much coral; so many colors! Note the gorgeous blueface angel playing peekaboo on the left. :love_heart:  Many of the fish hid when I walked up, even though Bill says they're normally all out. I was a flashy intruder, not to be trusted on the spot! Stranger danger! :hidesbehindsofa:

Some of them warmed up and came out to say hello once Bill started messing around in the tank. If the guy who feeds is around, must be safe, right? A few of the bolder fishes willing to have their photo taken:

DSC_8634.jpg

DSC_8638.jpg

Next time (look at me, inviting myself!), I'll aim for some close-ups of his many wrasses, including the largest Lubbock's I've ever seen. :wub:

• Like 10

Next one I need to creep on is Kim!  Her tank is banging! :rimshot:

Maybe this will become my thing, popping into reefers' houses and taking pictures to keep their tank threads up to date.  A reef tank might as well be a van with FREE CANDY written on the side; if you've got one, I'm letting myself in! :biggrin2:

• Like 4

Maybe this will become my thing, popping into reefers' houses and taking pictures to keep their tank threads up to date.  A reef tank might as well be a van with FREE CANDY written on the side; if you've got one, I'm letting myself in! :biggrin2:

Free candy lol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, Flashy Fins said:

I think that's a great idea Cherany! And maybe you can invite others to tag along!  I'd love to see some other reefs and hang out!

• Like 2

Whenever I cruise by Bill's I ask him if its cool to take a photo or two, and Its not just the tank and corals, the fish are amazing. Defying the laws of "reef safe" all while jammin wrasse after wrasse in there. Love it. He;s a generous guy too, I have a few coral pieces from Bill's tank over here in Corvallis.

• Like 4