Must work all night to save the babies!

MrBret

I have a 10 gallon ato that im.turning to a make shift nursery with a heater and air stone for now. Lexnverts was over earlier today and showed pics of his special seahorse rearing set up. I have too many kids ( including my own ) that will be very sad if i dont try to grab them all, lol.  

8 hours ago, MrBret said:

I have a 10 gallon ato that im.turning to a make shift nursery with a heater and air stone for now. Lexnverts was over earlier today and showed pics of his special seahorse rearing set up. I have too many kids ( including my own ) that will be very sad if i dont try to grab them all, lol.  

You'll want to feed them right away. I have some baby brine that are ready to go that I could give you, but, alas, I am in Corvallis.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lexinverts said:

You'll want to feed them right away. I have some baby brine that are ready to go that I could give you, but, alas, I am in Corvallis.

Thank you, Andy, so much for letting me invade your house today and steal all your baby seahorse supplies and knowledge! Hopefully we can keep these adorable babies alive now. You have beautiful!!!! Tanks and such healthy looking seahorses!!! I'm so glad I got to come and see your set up! 

• Like 1