Pink Party Hummer

dbeyer16

Thanks so much to Kim and Sirena for all of their work in putting this together. Thanks to Rudy, Jeff, and Travis for hosting and the killer deals.
It was a blast!

Yes, thanks to everyone that helped put this together! Always fun to hang out with other reefers and talk shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

The bus was a lot of fun! Drinking with 80's music and some 70's thrown in there too! Great company! Thanks Sirena for coordinating the Limo. Quite the challenge to find something short notice during prom season but she rose to the occasion! Thanks again Zoolander for all the good alcohol. I hope to do it even bigger and better next year!

• Like 2

This was a great first meeting for me! I had a nice time and, although I am terrible with names, it was great to meet everyone! I am relatively new to reefing but picked up some good info from a few people. 

Thank you to everyone who helped put this together and to all the vendors who contributed. As someone else already mentioned, the breakfast burritos were awesome. I never win anything so I was so surprised when they called my number for one of the Cuttlefish frag rack giveaways!

• Like 4