Cool nems

Lovesalt

I've got the rose and purple, possibly more green too although I can't remember if I sold the last one. I'll check tomorrow. Have you also thought about rock flower nems? They are my personal favorite for coloration.

Btw all photos are wysiwyg except the green one. 04310d1b52584c69a500084838d759d3.jpg232409c708b6ce9f32d9a4a3c9f19d4a.jpgf16bc70af488b1990ca9fb2c1ab62a49.jpgb34833fe226dbdda5c4a7f5048b81e7b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got the rose and purple, possibly more green too although I can't remember if I sold the last one. I'll check tomorrow. Have you also thought about rock flower nems? They are my personal favorite for coloration.
Btw all photos are wysiwyg except the green one. 04310d1b52584c69a500084838d759d3.jpg232409c708b6ce9f32d9a4a3c9f19d4a.jpgf16bc70af488b1990ca9fb2c1ab62a49.jpgb34833fe226dbdda5c4a7f5048b81e7b.jpg

Cody, what are the prices?

Bubble tips $35 and rock flower $45. I'll be in Portland on Friday morning.

Omg I love those purple bta's!! If you were closer I'd be all over one!! And unfortunately i dont have my car back yet :( stuck riding the bus still lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G360AZ using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Omg I love those purple bta's!! If you were closer I'd be all over one!! And unfortunately i dont have my car back yet :( stuck riding the bus still lol.

Thanks! I love the purple ones too! Sadly this is my last one! I'm going to try and get more soon though :)

• Like 1

Taylor
I'd like the one in the last photo

I'm not sure if I still have that exact one anymore lol, they all look pretty much the same that picture in particular just happened to catch the colors much better than my camera phone [emoji4] that pic was taken with my daughters iPhone when she first got it. I have probably around 10 btas, all very healthy (haven't had a single complaint! Just traded two to someone on this forum for a nice blue hippo tang) anyway I can try to take more individual pics but most are basically bunched together on two large rocks. If you're looking for a certain size they range from about 3-6 inches across.