Help Thursday in Hillsboro loading a big tank

PowderBlue

I'm going to grab a 180 gallon tank Thursday in Hillsboro and need 1 or 2 people to help me get it in the uhaul, I have a buddy coming with me and then the guy that's selling it to help as well. I'm glad to kick ya a 20 or maybe a fish or something out of the system if you'd like. I'm going to try and make it early afternoon. If you're able to help let me know!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PowderBlue said:

Probably not lol, going to possibly have a lot of things for sale soon though haha

Flipping the Red Sea huh? You should keep the tank. Essentially you sell everything you will get a free awesome tank!

I can help if one more strong back is needed.  I live near Raleigh Hills, and I would enjoy being more involved with the Club.  I tentatively have Thursday early afternoon cleared.  

Awesome! I will shoot you a message if we need another person.
Thanks for all the offers everybody this is what makes the forums even more great!

1 hour ago, PowderBlue said:

Might have you swing my my house and help us unload haha see if we can put those muscles to work!

That's so cute that you think I have muscles. :sleep:

I'll PM you my number, but fair warning - I'm not exaggerating when I say I struggle significantly attempting to move a 5-gallon bucket full of water or salt. I say attempting, because sometimes I don't succeed. :wacko:

• Like 3