Crust..................

spectra

:laugh: made you look so now that I have your attention.........looking for some old school encrusting montis. Looking for a superman and also a sunset monti. Let me know what you have via pm and will do cash or trade as I have a few zoas and also some sps.

Sigh.  Think of how much entertainment we would miss out on if it weren't for autocorrect. Someone needs to creat a reef lexicon we can load into these stupid things. C'mon what smart phone doesn't recognize "monti" when it sees it!  BTW - it auto-corrected to Montoya that time.  Ugh.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Sigh.  Think of how much entertainment we would miss out on if it weren't for autocorrect. Someone needs to creat a reef lexicon we can load into these stupid things. C'mon what smart phone doesn't recognize "monti" when it sees it!  BTW - it auto-corrected to Montoya that time.  Ugh.

Well Montoya sucked.................in asscar....................

2 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Well if soneone has a good way of getting these off and has a band saw I was eventually planning on fragging some of these !IMG_2269.JPG

Yeah, I really like your monti (not moth) garden Kim. Fragging encrusting corals, however - I'm guessing not so simple.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spectra said:

:laugh: made you look so now that I have your attention.........looking for some old school encrusting montis. Looking for a superman and also a sunset monti. Let me know what you have via pm and will do cash or trade as I have a few zoas and also some sps.

I've got some, Scott. I have pokerstar, sunset, appleberry, a little bit of superman, chili, and citrus mistress. Coming to the April 15 meeting?

I've got some, Scott. I have pokerstar, sunset, appleberry, a little bit of superman, chili, and citrus mistress. Coming to the April 15 meeting?

I'm interested in any of those if you are selling frags...I'll be at the April meeting, but not on the bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk