Pygmy (Cherub) Angel Experience

R-3

Does anyone have any expirience with these guys. I might pick one up in the next couple of days. Now I know that they are technically not totally reef-safe but I was just wondering how bad they really were. I know they nip but how bad? The coloration of them is awesome which makes it hard to pass up. Later Ryan

Learn from this............i had one that was "reef-safe" and I never really had great poylp extention, but didn't think much of it. Always thought there was another reason that I had poor PE. Then I decided to remove my GSM and my pygmy angel to get different fish.

I now have freaky PE from all my corals and some that I didn't realize would be so long, took two days to see massively different PE. I'm sure that the GSM wasn't nipping at corals so that only leaves the pygmy to harrass the corals. And I changed nothing else in that time frame to think it was something else causing poor PE.

I guess we will see. Ive heard mixed reviews. I thought it was mainly clams and LPS they were supposed to nip at. Who knows ive seen schools of them in tanks before, i guess it depends. LAter Ryan