Sps growout PICK UP!

Ok guys i have been informed by MATTV that the frags are healthy and healed from the cut im thinking of pick up times and have decided with the help of MattV the frags will be assigned by a lottery and pickups will be done at CNC. Does this work for everyone? 

So here is how lottery will will Mattv will # each frag, i will assign each person a # 1-14 and the number you are assigned will correspond with the number MattV assigns to the frag  that way it is fair and random...no playing favorites at all.

im thinking pickups could start This weekend 

Lex! Can you snag mine when you grab yours? If you don't want to hold onto it I am sure whomever is home at my house can take it off your hands, if I wasn't home. And Thank You Matt for finding, cutting, and especially healing these guys out for us, its an important part of the GO, now I just can't wait to see what we are actually getting.

Ok guys i was coordinating with Mattv earlier. I will assign everyone a nunber draw from a hat tonight and Matt will randomly mark each frag with a number 1-14. Your number assigned will get you the  frag that has the corresponding same number. Keep in mind Matt did tge best to cut evenly but as you known there will be slight variances. I am trying to keep this as fair as possible so random drawing of names with randow selection of corals seems appropriate. Please pm me if you are picking up for soneone else. 

Pick up will begin Saturday afternoon (4-1-17)

officials rules will be posted tonight in the original thread but i will remind everyone now as i learned from last grow out. THE RULES ARE THE RULES!!!! I Will NOT remind people to post pictures!!!! We are all adults and have busy lives!!!

19 hours ago, badxgillen said:

Lex! Can you snag mine when you grab yours? If you don't want to hold onto it I am sure whomever is home at my house can take it off your hands, if I wasn't home. And Thank You Matt for finding, cutting, and especially healing these guys out for us, its an important part of the GO, now I just can't wait to see what we are actually getting.

I might be able to pick up ours, depending on how late I am in Portland Saturday. I'm not sure yet that I'll still be there Saturday.

Any chance the Corvallis peeps could snag ours on Friday afternoon/evening? @Brian67?

1 hour ago, Lexinverts said:

I might be able to pick up ours, depending on how late I am in Portland Saturday. I'm not sure yet that I'll still be there Saturday.

Any chance the Corvallis peeps could snag ours on Friday afternoon/evening? @Brian67?

Unfortunately i do not think so  Matt cannot get them to CnC till saturday

26 minutes ago, mattv said:

I will do my best to accommodate everyone's time on Saturday. As a thank you to everyone that joined in im giving u a surprise bonus frag along with your grow out frag. 

do you know what time specifically you will be dropping them off at CNC? just trying to plan my day... could also pick up Sun if that works better-

Here see the numbers

1. Scott

2. Holly

3. Brian

4. Rob

5. Mad mike

6. Vance

7.  Tom

8.  Troy

9. Ssappington

1o. Bert

11. Daniel lu

12. Jeremy evans

13. Everyone has one

14. Kim

15. Andrew 

These are random numbers and each Frag will have a number and can be picked up at CnC beginning tomorrow

musr be picked up no later than Monday April 3rd