PNWMAS Auction time Rainbows in Spain

Emerald525

I have another auction item left over from the Bob Moore frag swap! I hope you all fall asleep because I kinda want to keep this one for me as I don't have an sps in my tank with quite that structure and color!:drool:

Look at that pearly green coloration and those polyps are more purple just not  coming through.Auctionrainbowinspain.jpg

Thanks again Caolewis for the donation. These go for 50 or more online but this is a well healed frag and you don't have to pay shipping!

And all proceeds go to PNWMAS!

Auction ends this Thursday at 830pm!

Let the bidding begin!!

8 hours ago, PowderBlue said:

100 bucks an inch most places online these color up to be beautiful.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Shhhhh don't tell anyone..:? Winning bid is only 20 don't let me walk away with such a good deal.?

Remember auction ends this Thursday and all proceeds go to the pnwmas.

46 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Well, I will happily go $25 so I can at least temporarily say I have a piece of this :)

Ha ha not so fast! I will go 30 dollars on this little gem. That didn't last long! :) My picture doesn't do this frag justice. It has a pearly look to it in person.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Emerald525 said:

Ha ha not so fast! I will go 30 dollars on this little gem. That didn't last long! :) My picture doesn't do this frag justice. It has a pearly look to it in person.

Well, I knew that wouldn't last long - way to burst my bubble Kim! Sounds like you are bidding with some inside info.  Guess it isn't really inside info now that you shared it but still...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Well, I knew that wouldn't last long - way to burst my bubble Kim! Sounds like you are bidding with some inside info.  Guess it isn't really inside info now that you shared it but still...

Well the only inside information I have is that I have watched it color up nicely in my tank over the weeks and I have grown attached to it! :)

Google rainbows in spain and look at colonies and prices and that's all the info you need! :drool:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Emerald525 said:

Well the only inside information I have is that I have watched it color up nicely in my tank over the weeks and I have grown attached to it! :)

Google rainbows in spain and look at colonies and prices and that's all the info you need! :drool:

Yeah, I know and I did!  If I had it in my tank I wouldn't want to let it go either!  We may not be done here :EvilGrin: (slinks off to check on the bank account).

• Like 1

Come on Troy you know you want this! Wanareef has the winning bid at 50 dollars!

Auction ends tonight 830pm! This is a healthy frag and has been fragged almost 2 months ago now as it was originally for the Bob Moore frag swap. The color is only going to get better!

And remember all proceeds go right back into the club!