Lost my coral funds to speed camera :(

danlu_gt

Headed over to Cuttlefish today and noticed 2 flashing lights. [language filter], speed cameras! When did those went up? 4 lanes highway with median and it's only 40mph?? Any slower we should just walk or ride horses. Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Oh no!! Was it those horrid cameras on beaverton hillsdale highway they put in?? I have almost been caught in those too. I HIGHLY recommend using the Waze app-- I seem to have a bit of a lead left foot and that app has been extremely helpful in giving me notifications about where the speeding traps are (and sends warnings).

It is deep tragedy to not be able to buy corals at Cuttlefish!! :sad:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, biochemrobyn said:

Oh no!! Was it those horrid cameras on beaverton hillsdale highway they put in?? I have almost been caught in those too. I HIGHLY recommend using the Waze app-- I seem to have a bit of a lead left foot and that app has been extremely helpful in giving me notifications about where the speeding traps are (and sends warnings).

It is deep tragedy to not be able to buy corals at Cuttlefish!! :sad:

It's also shame to not be able to get there quickly. ?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

It's also shame to not be able to get there quickly. ?

haha.. Exactly!! I have to maximize my time with the corals... breathe in the salty goodness.... drool over the eye candy...

I will follow the speed limits when I have to get back into the hospital. ;) Just kidding... sort of....

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, biochemrobyn said:

haha.. Exactly!! I have to maximize my time with the corals... breathe in the salty goodness.... drool over the eye candy...

I will follow the speed limits when I have to get back into the hospital. ;) Just kidding... sort of....

You should be going extra slow. Sleep deprivation slows the reaction time. ?Jeff can you do something about these cameras? They are cutting into your profits !

• Like 2

You should be going extra slow. Sleep deprivation slows the reaction time. [emoji3]Jeff can you do something about these cameras? They are cutting into your profits !

I agree.. Jeff please paint the speed camera lens. [emoji23]

• Like 3

You should be going extra slow. Sleep deprivation slows the reaction time. [emoji3]Jeff can you do something about these cameras? They are cutting into your profits !

So true! Gosh, I can think of so many times I have been borderline unfit to drive.

And yes, agreed... Jeff, you need to go paint those lenses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Yup, these fkers put them in early Feb and it got me too.  The $$ on that stupid cameras could had been used for fixing that big holes on the road damaged in last Winter.

Yea, saw a brand new Porsche nailed a large pot hole few weeks ago. I'm sure that caused lots of damage with low riding suspensions.

Just got my first ticket in the mail today, and it wasn't the one I noticed the flash. :(

This one is dated mid March and I was going to Cuttlefish once week. Probably have 2-3 more coming. :(

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, danlu_gt said:

Just got my first ticket in the mail today, and it wasn't the one I noticed the flash. :(

This one is dated mid March and I was going to Cuttlefish once week. Probably have 2-3 more coming. :(

Oh man... that is a bummer.  As if knowing you had the one coming wasn't bad enough!  Maybe you can get Jeff to kick in since it was all in a good cause :unsure:

8 hours ago, danlu_gt said:

Just confuse the hell out of them and say it wasn't you and send them a picture Of your drivers license.?

Its worth a shot right??

On 3/27/2017 at 9:24 AM, caolewis said:

Yup, these fkers put them in early Feb and it got me too.  The $$ on that stupid cameras could had been used for fixing that big holes on the road damaged in last Winter.

Maybe it will pay for the potholes one day.

IMG_1216.JPG

• Like 3

Just out of curiosity, does the ticket have a picture of your face? If it doesn't you can get out of it with a letter. Happend to me in LV by the school. If they don't have your face they can't prove you were driving and you legally don't have to disclose who was driving your car. Saved me about $150 :peace:

Just out of curiosity, does the ticket have a picture of your face? If it doesn't you can get out of it with a letter. Happend to me in LV by the school. If they don't have your face they can't prove you were driving and you legally don't have to disclose who was driving your car. Saved me about $150 :peace:

Unfortunately, it shows half my face. :(