April meeting raffle items!

Emerald525

As always we will have awesome raffle items! I will posting up in this thread!

First of all , we are going to do something a little different.

We will not be selling tickets this time so everyone gets equal chance. Each store will be  different raffle and there will be a special raffle on the party bus.

For each store

1. Show up and you get one raffle ticket

2. Supporting members get an additional raffle ticket. This would be a great time to sign up because there are some sweet prizes. Here's how you sign up:

http://www.pnwmas.org/store/

3. Party bus riders also get one more additional raffle ticket to use at one of the 3 stores.

4. There will also be a few party bus raffles for coral and other items and it's going to be a blast!

If you would like to sign up as an alternate for the party bus post in this thread!

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Vance164 said:

Sounds like such a great meeting I'm bummed we won't be able to make it!!! Have fun everyone!

Sorry Vance you will be missed. Trying to coordinate 3 meetings with 3 different stores plus getting as many of the board to attend and give enough notice is quite the challenge. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Emerald525 said:

Sorry Vance you will be missed. Trying to coordinate 3 meetings with 3 different stores plus getting as many of the board to attend and give enough notice is quite the challenge. 

I definitely understand how hard that is I'm pretty impressed actually! You guys are going to have a blast. And don't feel bad for me will be spending a full week at the beach so I really can't complain!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Vance164 said:

I definitely understand how hard that is I'm pretty impressed actually! You guys are going to have a blast. And don't feel bad for me will be spending a full week at the beach so I really can't complain!

Oh nice !! I hope the weather is nice !! These days I have the bar set low. If it is overcast I'm happy as long as there is no rain coming down !

• Like 1

Okay how about a raffle item! Like I said the party bus is going to have it's own few raffle items too. We are full but if you want to get on the wait list just sign up here!

Special thanks to Zoolander of Rineau Marketing he is going to supply us with alcohol including Patron for you Jorge!

We also have a 25 dollar gift certificate to the Melting Pot plus some other swag! We are full but sign up here as an alternate as we may be able to squeeze you in!

Those of you who can't make it on the Party Bus don't worry we have prizes for you too!

On March 25, 2017 at 8:42 PM, Vance164 said:

And don't feel bad for me will be spending a full week at the beach so I really can't complain!

Please feel bad for me. I just had my leather chaps cleaned just for this trip. I was planning on a day filled with debauchery. Well next year maybe. Have fun. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Emerald525 said:

Okay how about a raffle item! Like I said the party bus is going to have it's own few raffle items too. We are full but if you want to get on the wait list just sign up here!

Special thanks to Zoolander of Rineau Marketing he is going to supply us with alcohol including Patron for you Jorge!

Game Over....

I'm bringing $1 bills for when Jorge gets on the stripper pole.

Edited by Higher Thinking
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Higher Thinking said:

Game Over....

I'm bringing $1 bills for when Jorge gets on the stripper pole.

Ha ha! We may have to have people on the stripper pole if we squeeze any more people on here! And hey Jorge could earn a few dollars for more coral! :)

It's time to announce a raffle item!! We don't mess around ! Thanks Travis at Upscales for giving us a good deal on this awesome all in one tank!!

All you have to do is show up at Upscales for the store tours first stop and you could win this iM nuvo Fusion 20!!!

This has the low iron glass and is great for a counter and is a pretty easy maintenance. I had mine up for a year and didn't want to take it down because I loved it!! 

This is the tank only and retails for 200 dollars ! 

Remember ...alll you have to do is show up at Upscales and get a free ticket!

Become a supporting member and double your chances of winning as all supporting members get an extra ticket!!

We will not be selling tickets so everyone gets an equal chance !!!IMG_2241.JPG

• Like 8

How about another raffle item! The last stop of the tour is Cuttlefish and Corals and we have a 50 dollar gift certificate up for grabs !!

Remember everyone will have an equal chance to win ! Just show up and you get one ticket ! Become a supporting member and you get two!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, albertareef said:

OK... this is killing me.  Is there still an alternate list?  I am thinking I may need to switch up my normal saturday AM commitments to try and make this after all if someone drops out.

You don't need to be on the party bus Sean to do this. Party bus was just a bonus. Just show up at the listed times but if someone drops off we will sure let you know. I actually could use your help if you are available in the morning to take the breakfast food and nuvo tank over to upscales and we could meet you there. I was trying to figure out how we were going to get all of that on the party bus!

1 minute ago, Emerald525 said:

You don't need to be on the party bus Sean to do this. Party bus was just a bonus. Just show up at the listed times but if someone drops off we will sure let you know. I actually could use your help if you are available in the morning to take the breakfast food and nuvo tank over to upscales and we could meet you there. I was trying to figure out how we were going to get all of that on the party bus!

Yeah but all the cool kids are on the party bus!  Would be happy to help. Let me make sure I can rearrange the Saturday AM stuff and then I will coordinate with you on the rest.

30 minutes ago, albertareef said:

That is interesting... I saw it, but only one copy.

They showed as being 14 minutes apart when I noticed, too. I thought, "How did she manage that?"  I figured multi-tasking was to blame, but seems not. Can't tell if it was something weird with the forum or something weird with my browser.