Cuttle Fish n Corals visit!

The ReefBox

Just wanted to thank Jeff for a great visit!! Picked up a replacement fish he did not have to replace but he did anyways. (Not the first time either) picked up a beautiful Chaoti wrasse, mimic lemon peel tang tgat is stunning and a little potters wrasse!!!!!

got a box of Fritz salt  switching from Kent 

and last but not least a four pack of hand picked hand cut choice SPS!!

great atmosphere, selection and excellent customer service

Edited by Brian67
  • Like 5

Nice! I love the Mimic tang!:yippee:

Yes I definitely get fish from Jeff. They always do well for me. The Borbonius anthia I got last week ate the second day and is out and about! He also has a great guarantee policy.

I like that he cares about his fish and tries to provide ones that are tank raised if possible and makes sure they are healthy before he sells them. It all makes this hobby more sustainable!

Nice additions Brian!  I was actually hoping to come in this weekend to pick up that mimic and the potters... saw them earlier this week but couldn't take them with me at the time.  Really nice fish!  Missed the chaoti though - would have loved to see him in person.  I am sure they will all do well.

I almost stopped in today also but wanted the hell out of Portland :laugh: Traffic sucked at 5 am this morning so I didn't want to risk Friday afternoon........two times in one day and I would have went postal :nooo: 

Nice fish though!!!!!!

2 hours ago, spectra said:

I almost stopped in today also but wanted the hell out of Portland :laugh: Traffic sucked at 5 am this morning so I didn't want to risk Friday afternoon........two times in one day and I would have went postal :nooo: 

Nice fish though!!!!!!

Yes it did suck but i was over there so what the hay!!!'  And jeff and the CNC crew made it worthwhile

Edited by Brian67
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On March 24, 2017 at 3:40 PM, Brian67 said:

IMG_3554.JPG

At first I wondered if cuttlefish had yodas and Halucinations.

i guess I know who's door I will be knocking on when I comes to fragging time. That's a nice collection of polyps. Keep me in the loop if you got some to spare

6 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

At first I wondered if cuttlefish had yodas and Halucinations.

i guess I know who's door I will be knocking on when I comes to fragging time. That's a nice collection of polyps. Keep me in the loop if you got some to spare

Haha will do!!