Chalice Baby Sitters

MrBret

I have a bunch of chalices that i'm hoping to have baby sat for 2 to 4 weeks. Ideally people that are in Hillsboro or Beaverton and perhaps have chalices and think they would do ok in your system. I would not hold a person responsible for things dying.....could give some frags as payment. I am moving tanks in a week and not sure if i will be able to pull off taking down a 200gal, move it, set it up and put all sand and rock back and have things be happy right off the bat.  I have several other tanks set up that will be able to take all back, how ever they have only been set up 2 days to 2 weeks :shock:      Some are quarter sized frags, some are tennis balls, 3 or 4 are 5 to 6 inches across.   Thought i would see if there are any interested parties.

Thankyou everyone!  I will see what i need after tomorrow. I got a few texts and Jeff at Cuttle Fish & Corals is going to let me take over some tanks, basically said i could bring as much as i want!!

Going to also put my mushroom collection on one end of his mushroom/nem tank.  If Tyler Vanloo comes by please tell him " No no no :nono:"   Then Holly is going to take some select pieces, Mattv offered up some realestate and i will see where im at.

Thanks again PNWMAS community!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, MrBret said:

Thankyou everyone!  I will see what i need after tomorrow. I got a few texts and Jeff at Cuttle Fish & Corals is going to let me take over some tanks, basically said i could bring as much as i want!!

Going to also put my mushroom collection on one end of his mushroom/nem tank.  If Tyler Vanloo comes by please tell him " No no no :nono:"   Then Holly is going to take some select pieces, Mattv offered up some realestate and i will see where im at.

Thanks again PNWMAS community!

Well you are taking your chances there.....................:laugh: 

Like Jeff said sale...............

• Like 2

Wow that's truly amazing. Not a lot of fish stores are going to offer up prime selling real estate to hold corals and I wouldn't blame them for not wanting to. 

Very generous Jeff!

Mattv held on to some of my corals for 2 years and gave them back when I got back into the hobby.

and well Holly is always willing to give a hug, lend an ear and has been there for me in so many ways!

Well and of course Bret people are jumping to help you because you have done the same for me and others so many times.

I am so proud to lead this club. I truly feel we have the best club out there!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Wow that's truly amazing. Not a lot of fish stores are going to offer up prime selling real estate to hold corals and I wouldn't blame them for not wanting to. 

Very generous Jeff!

Mattv held on to some of my corals for 2 years and gave them back when I got back into the hobby.

and well Holly is always willing to give a hug, lend an ear and has been there for me in so many ways!

Well and of course Bret people are jumping to help you because you have done the same for me and others so many times.

I am so proud to lead this club. I truly feel we have the best club out there!

Good stuff Kim! 

Jeff - what time does the the chalice sale start tomorrow? The one I got from Kim looks a little lonely ?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jorge said:

BOGO at cuttlefish all weekend long! See Jorge for additional discounts!!

I will be around bringing more things in......Didn't you say the fee was $200 Jorge to provide an armed guard, lol. I feel safe having you in charge of Chalice and Mushroom protection....and yes i will opt for the additional terrorism coverage you mentioned. :agree:

• Like 2

Sounds like Jorge has this all worked out! Charge Bret for bodyguard service, then make bank selling the chalices he's "guarding." :laugh:  Better to ask forgiveness than permission, right? ;)

Totally kidding, of course. Jorge is awesome sauce. Very cool of Jeff to offer up the space.

• Like 2

So awesom of you guys to offer the space. I think i brought 7 more chalices, my Speckled Krakatoas, Utter Chaos, and i think 15 mushrooms or so. More coming tomorrow :)    There is a branch rock in his nem tank i said i wanted to buy. Glued the Kraks onto it so no crab stomping into the sand. Going to put all the higher end zoas on it.  Should be soom good looking.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, danlu_gt said:

I can help out of still need sitters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I will give you a text tommorow and probably drop some things there. The Coral Hoarder sticker on my truck sure is ringing true right now.  I new i have been hoarding and growing thing for years, but dam! I have spread thing to 4 different people so far....and taken over parts of Jeffs shop and i haven't emptied the oral out of my Less packed system yet, lol.  I have this whole coming week off so i can keep spreading coral around the Portland metro area :)

On 3/25/2017 at 9:19 PM, Paratore said:

Sounds like now is the time to up my zoa collection...sounds like CNC is the place to be...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Askrak i got from you went missing a month or so ago......went looking today and found it, only has 4 polyps on it now, lol. Cant wait to see what else i have lost in the zoa frag tank.